Chapter 4: World of Kuroinu part 4

City of Feoh three days later)

There on a platform on his knees was Beasley the Minister of the City of Feoh. Beaten to a bloody pulp. Standing besides the man is Naruto along with his wives. Origa, Chloe, Kaguya and their children who are 10 year olds.

Origa and Kaguya have both Princess knights restrained. As they stood on a platform that looked like a execution stand.

In front of the group was the whole populace the of citizens of Feoh to witness this execution and to their surprise they saw Origa Discordia and Chloe along with kaguya who they never seen before. Hold both their princess knights captive.

Now how did this all happen?

Two days went by, and Naruto and his wives plus children went onwards to the city of Feoh to claim Princess knights Alicia and Prim. Naruto and company snuck in the castle walls stealthily. Naruto had captured the Minister who was waiting Volt to arrive along with the majority of Kuroinu. Plus monsters.

Beasley demanded who was Naruto but the Uzumaki Alpha male gave no reply and started attacked the short old man who screamed for help that he was being attacked. Suddenly guards and soldiers loyal to ( Him) came to stop Naruto at any costs but were killed by Chloe.

Alicia and a couple of her female knights arrived at the scene as she tried to save her minister from Naruto but was quickly disarmed and restrained by Origa Discordia, who surprised her. And forced the female knight's to surrender.

As For Prim. She was caught by Kaguya Otsutsuki and brought to Naruto.

Naruto continued beating the hell out of Beasley beating the man into a bloody pulp and made the old man confess his crimes to both Princess Knights.

Of course The old man was surprised that Naruto knows about him being a secret Ally to Kuroinu and was to going sell out the city to Volt at the time. He tried to tell Naruto that he didn't know what he was talking about so Naruto continued to beat him with his bare hands.

After that Beasley finally spilled the beans to both princess knights and the female knights loyal to Alicia. About his plot to betray them.

They were taken back by all of this. Shock, horror... Betrayal and Anger.

He left no words out as he told them everything.

When it was all revealed Alicia asked how did Naruto know about all this? And how did he get it Origa Discordia on his side.

Naruto told them that he's seen the future of their fates. And that he came here to stop it. He even told Alicia and Prim that Volt was going to betray them all including Celestine. Neither of them saw it coming and were blind. Hence he told them he killed Volt at Origa's castle along with eliminating the whole band of Kuroinu.

Now today. Is the day of Beasley's execution and will confess his crimes to everyone in the city.

The Old man's bruised up face looked up at Naruto in a cowardly pleading way.

"Pl-Please..." The Old man begged.

"Tell your citizens of your crimes and betrayal. Tell them on how you would sell them out just to have their princess knight? And rape her?" Naruto speaks out loud for everyone in the city to hear him as they gasped in shock of hearing that come out of the blonde's mouth.

"Tell them on how you would give away all the nuns and female knights, to monsters and demon Imps to rape them?" Naruto added as more gasps were heard.

"Well Minister are you going to tell your people that you was going to have a mercenary gang of rapists to rape all their women and girls in this city?" Naruto says giving the man a kick to the head making him fall on the floor groaning in pain.