"how many posters are on that wall?" jeongin asked pointing.

mr.kim looked over and sighed.

"five.." he said softly.

"nice job." jeongin said with a smile.

"you okay now?" jeongin asked.

"y-yeah thanks.. how did you..?" he asked.

"my friend in highschool would have them, and id help." jeongin said giving a light smile.

"are you okay to drive? i dont want you to hurt yourselves." jeongin asked standing up as the older did.

"yes.. im alright now thank you." he said.

"anytime mister kim." jeongin said.

"seungmin please." he said.

"seungmin, anytime." jeongin said with a smile.

"sooyeon come on dear." jeongin said.

the girl rushed over and hugged her dad, seungmin let out a sigh and picked her up.

"thank you again." seungmin said.

"no problem." jeongin said heading back inside.

next day

jeongin took a sip from his coffeee and kicked his legs humming, his first class began in a few minutes so he was meant to stay outside and let them in.

he got up fixed himself up then left the class, he greeted the other teachers while pass by.

mr. lee

mr. hwang

mr. jung

mr. park

jeongin went outside and let the kids in, they scattered to their classes, he giggled seeing sooyeon holding flowers to him.

"soo why are you giving me flowers?" jeongin asked taking them and holding her hand.

"my appa wrote a note." she said pointing.

"ahh." jeongin said taking it and reading it.

mr. yang thank you so so much for keep my daughter safe, then helping me with my panic attack. i cant express how much it meant to me but thank you so much, heres flowers with a cute sooyeon :)

jeongin smiled and put the note away in his pocket, they entered the class and jeongin began teaching them their abc's and 123's.

"mister yang.."

jeongin turned around and smiled.

"what wrong?" jeongin asked.

"i have to go pee."

"okay use the bathroom here." jeongin said.

the boy got up and went inside when he came back it was naptime.