"Come here!" Uncle Charlie panted.

"No!" I shook my head imaging them running.

"HOW THE HELL ARE YOU ABLE TO RUN THIS FAST IN THE CONDITION YOU'RE IN!" I yanked the phone away from my ear when his sudden loud yell came through. The running stops and the only sound I heard was Uncle Charlie's pants.

"Put Naya on the phone." I finally say. I got no response. I thought maybe Uncle Charlie didn't hear me. I go to repeat myself but stopped once her voice came through.

"What?" My troublemaking sister asked through pants.

"What the hell were you thinking? You have everyone running around here like their fucking heads are chopped off. Second you know better then to have Uncle Charlie running like that." I scolded her running a hand through my hair.

"I ain't going back to the hospital." Naya tells me still breathing heavily. By the tone of her voice she was dead set on not coming back. I knew she hated hospitals. The hate had been with her since our grandma and Grandpa, Helen and Geoffrey passed in a hospital when we was four. Grandma Helen had Alzheimer's and was the first to pass away. Within about six months after our Grandma Helen passed, our grandpa Geoffrey passed in the same hospital. The only hospital in Forks, Washington. "I'm old enough to make that decision."

I sighed nodding my head even if she couldn't see it. I didn't want to convince her to stay somewhere she was clearly uncomfortable with and a place with bad food. So I made the decision to talk to Uncle Charlie. "Okay, fine. Put uncle Charlie back on the phone."

******

I sat outside of the hospital watching, waiting for any signs of Naya and Uncle Charlie pulling up. People walked passed me either going into the hospital or coming out. I was glanced at a couple of times but I didn't pay them any mind. I scanned the road and parking lot again until my gaze stopped on a boy my age sitting on the bench about a few feet away from me. He had short wavy blonde hair. I couldn't see his face but I figured he was waiting for someone as well. I looked away from him so I could continue my search.

After agreeing that if Naya wasn't comfortable in the hospital, then she could go home on bed rest and have Dr. Cullen come daily to check on her. After the agreement that had Dr. Cullen stepping in and reassuring my uncle that he will look after Naya outside of the hospital only if Naya comes back in to get her injuries looked at again. Dr. Cullen even printed up some release forms for Uncle Charlie to sign when they get here. I didn't know Dr. Cullen could do that, but I guess being a well-known respected doctor could do the trick when it comes to telling little white lies.

I blinked hard when a slick black Mercedes stops in front of me. The back door opens and out comes Naya. In one hand there is an open to-go box with a fork sticking up. She was sucking on her fingers on the other hand. Her eyes lit up when she saw me, taking her finger out of her mouth; she gestured towards me. "Your crush can be your sugar daddy. The man is loaded."

My cheeks flushed red at her words. Is it wrong for wanting to punch her in the side and make her ass not be able to leave the hospital today? The passenger and driver door opened revealing Uncle Charlie and Demetri. I immediately locked eyes with Demetri who was standing on the other side of the vehicle. "You two would make a beautiful couple. And I'm just saying that because he's rich and pretty cute. But deep, deep down-"

"Naya please shut up."

"Just trying to help a sister out." She responded. I now eyed her as she stuck her fingers in her to-go plate and pulled up a chilly cheese fry. Why did they look so good? I thought eyeing the plate of food. She shoved it into her mouth and that's when I blinked back into reality.

"Dr. Cullen is inside waiting in his office." I told Uncle Charlie who placed his hand on Naya's back and started pushing her towards the entrance to the hospital. I noticed how Demetri stayed in place, not moving an inch to follow us inside. The two passed me and I made no attempt to follow. Something had my feet glued to the ground preventing me from moving.

"I don't see the reason with coming back here when I feel fine." Naya groans. The hospital doors slide open. I heard uncle Charlie speak but didn't hear what he said. I turn to Demetri who now eyed me with intensity, and mischief maybe.

"Thank you," I nodded at him. He tilts his head a bit observing me from top to bottom. I felt nervous under his gaze causing me to play with my fingers. "You know, for everything."

"Who would I be if I couldn't help a beautiful young women like yourself?" Demetri finally speaks taking steps towards me. My cheeks flared hot at the word beautiful. My heart spiked at the sudden feeling change that happened in my chest. He thought I was beautiful? I have been called beautiful by some boys in the past. Some were football players, basketball players, and even nerds. Nobody made me feel like my heart was gonna jump out of my chest from nerves or made my face feel like it was in close contact with the sun.

"Does this mean my sister or I aren't gonna get eaten?" I asked in a calm tone getting rid of the thoughts that flooded my head in just seconds.

"You," Demetri begins, stopping in front of me. A smirk crawling its way on his beautiful face. "In the future, with your consent, yes. I cannot, however, speak on your sister's behalf."

His words had me freezing up. A feeling of surprise and shock jolted through my body and into my chest. My eyes were wide and my lips parted just slightly. Did he just say that? What did he mean? So he asks for consent? That's hot. What makes him think I was gonna let him eat me? I value my life. God, I need to stop thinking so much.

"What do you mean by that?" The words escaped my mouth before I could stop them. He leans in closer with mischief and promise glowing in his eyes.

"You'll find out."