Act 1, Scene 1

Int. Paris Rose's bedroom- start

                                                                           Diane:

                          Paris, my dear baby, let me take a picture of you with this sign.

                                                                         Paris:

         (Enters) Okay, Mom. Just don't tear up. You're allowed to when I graduate.

                                                                      Diane:

                   How can I not? You have grown up so fast. (Hands Paris the sign.)

                                                                     Scene:

                                         Diane takes the photo of Paris.

                                                                    Diane:

I love your shining smile, my dear baby girl. It's like a thousand diamonds.

                                                                     Paris:

Thank you, mom, I got my smile from you as I've always been told from you.

                                                                     Diane:

                                                     You and Chloe both, Paris.

                                                                     Scene:

                                  Paris hugs Diane and hands Diane the sign back.

                                                                          Diane:

                      Okay, honey, I'll let you get to your work. I'm so proud of you.

                                                                         Paris:

                                                                    Yes, mom.

                                                                        Scene:

                            Diane leaves Paris' room and Paris gets her computer going.

                                                                             Paris:

(thinking to herself) Man, I can't believe I'm a senior already. I wonder if Lexi is shaking in her boots as well.

                                                                     Scene:

Paris goes to her bathroom and gets a ponytail clip to put her brown-black hair up. She gets semi-ready for her first day of senior year. She brushes her teeth and puts on presentable clothes.

                                                                           Paris:

(talking to herself) Okay Paris, let's get started with school. I'll start with English Literature.

                                                                         Scene:

Paris starts her English Literature work with the introduction to the class. Paris is very happy with the class.

                                                                         Paris:

                            (talking to herself) Okay, that wasn't too bad. Onto AP History.

                                                                             Scene:

Paris does her AP history Introduction on the topic of George Washington which Paris hates.

                                                                            Paris:

(talking to herself) Oh, gosh that was an awful Introduction. I mean the first topic, George Washington? What the heck?

                                                                            Scene:

Paris clicks on the Algebra II section and sighs in surprise when she starts on the introduction. Paris listens to the introduction video that is on day one.

                                                                           Paris:

                                                           ( thinking to herself) Wow!

                                                                           Scene:

Paris goes downstairs to Diane. Writing is her favorite hobby. (Diane has been wanting to write a love story, but has not been successful).

                                                                         Paris:

                                                  Hey, mom. What are you doing?

                                                                          Diane:

                                 Ah, nothing baby girl. Did you get your schoolwork done already?

                                                                             Paris:

                     Mostly. I have Chemistry to do then I'm done for the day. I'm here because I'm hungry.

                                                                              Scene:

                                                      Diane gets up and hugs Paris.

                                                                              Diane:

                                        Let's order Chinese since it's the first day of school.

                                                                              Paris:

                    Cool. You know what I like. I'll work on my Chemistry while it's on the way.

                                                                              Diane:

                                Okay. I'll let you know when the food is here

                                                                              Paris:

                                                                              Okay.