─ 𝐢. 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃

Start from the beginning

It would require me to explain everything, and none of the board members would be pleased - I would most likely be given hours and forced to stay back while my brothers and dads were on missions.

One of my dad, Axel's, rules were that no one could know, apart from our family and other members of the academy. 

So I had no choice but to stay here for the night after she had begged and pleaded all day.

"I'm fine." At least that's what I've been telling myself since Jungkook started hating and ignoring my entire existence.

It hurt – most days when I thought about our fight, I felt hallow. Don't get me wrong, I was mad as fuck for the dumbass for believing anything Eleanor told him.
But it also hurt that after eleven years of knowing him (and loving him) that he would believe a lie someone told him when he had only known her a month, when I had been nothing but honest to him for eleven fucking years.

Fuck him. That bastard can step on ten Legos barefooted for all I care.

I hope it hurt.

"I should have spent the night at your place. It isn't fair for you to get woken up by this...again."

A lopsided smile twitched on my lips, "I'm fine, Soo-Min. Let's go to bed. It's around three, right?"

"Yeah. Night, Charli." She whispered back, her hand reaching for my own. She gently squeezed my hand in hers before letting go.

Minutes passed by, and I was nearly asleep once more.

Until the headboard started smacking against the wall – louder and harder this time, hearing louder screams leave Eleanor's throat.

A whimper left my lips while a snarl left Soo-Min's.

Quickly, the pillow was back over my head.

Once the time came – and the truth was in the air, I would get even.

Just had to wait a little.

The next morning, Soo-Min and I woke up late.

We were up half the fucking night thanks to Jungkook and Eleanor going at it like rabbits in the room next to us. I was tired of it. Next time, I will just refuse Soo-Min's next invitation to spend the night here.

Hoping Jungkook and his bitch were still asleep, I got up from my pallet on the floor and snuck over to my overnight bag to grab my bag to send my brothers; Karson and Roman a text to pick me up.

Thankfully, I only lived fifteen minutes from here.

Sneaking inside the bathroom in her room, I changed into an oversized hoodie and a pair of my 'weekend' sweatpants as I like to call them. Brushing through my hair quickly – I slicked back my hair in high bun before tying it off and calling it a day.

Isn't no use in dressing up.

Splashing cold water on my skin, I patted it dry with a clean towel before quietly exiting the bathroom. I packed up all my belongings and pocketed my phone before I readied myself to get the hell out of here.

I had my bedroom, video games, and books waiting for me at home.

"Hey, Soo? I got to leave." I whispered, looking over at the clock. The red letters shined brightly in the dim lit room.

7:45 AM.

Soo-Min groaned and rolled over to face me, "M'kay. Call..." She spoke through a yawn, "Call me later." She spoke, nearly asleep.