Summoned to another world as the demon king but I want a peaceful life?! (2)

*Ayanokouji POV*

Around two months had gone by, and the economic state of the kingdom has significantly improved. I was able to build infrastructure due to my ability to manipulate the different elements, including metals and creating concrete etc. I was able to do this due to my understanding of mana, and with this understanding of mana came the ability to increase my maximum MP along with my ability to experiment with mana.

I had also managed to make deals with the dwarven kingdom and had managed to subjugate the beastkin. They were a wild race of humanish animal-like people who could barely even think. They had land for themselves ruled by an incompetent leader who could think nothing more than to kill. At first, I was surprised they had been able to keep a territory the size of a kingdom, however they overwhelming strength of the beastkin was enough to do so. In the end, I had gone out there on my own to not only test my strength, but to gain control of the land.

To do so, I needed to conquer the entire kingdom. So I got rid of the entire army on my own as well as killed the leader, thus becoming their leader. The beastkin were now either added to the military power of the demoni- my kingdom. If not military, then they were going to be used to build infrastructure or to farm land, because I couldn't be expected to do everything. However, a glaring issue with employing beastmen was their urge to kill everything in sight, so I had applied magic seals. By utilizing magic I was able to infiltrate their minds, my magic would make it impossible for them to go out of control without my permission.

"Master, what's the next course of action?"

I sat on my throne, continuing to think.

"First, how are the dealings with the dwarven kingdom?" I asked, the dwarven kingdom exported raw materials, mainly metals, as well as exported their swords and weapons. However, trade barriers had been employed with the human kingdom. Similarly the human kingdom had done the same. The dwarves were more likely to follow me if a war was to break out. However, considering that the human kingdom was a superpower in this continent, fighting right now would result in an overpowering defeat. Of course, this also included me factoring in the heroes. From the intel I had discovered from my spies, the human kingdom had summoned over 480 heroes in total.

The average military from the medieval period was around 10,000 however this could extend to as far as 100,000 if not higher. If I estimated that the human kingdom had forces of up to 100,000 soldiers, the heroes would make up less than 0.5% of the army, but this would also mean that the power of the heroes would make up for that.

I continued to think.

"We should continue to increase our influence over the continent, slowly lock in the human kingdom...are you sure they don't know anything?"

I had used mana to create a lie detector of sorts, so I knew that the dwarven king was true in his hatred of the humans.

"I'm confident from our spies that they don't know anything, but also, you've dealt with the problem of spies on our side, yes?"

"Yes." I nodded, when I had first thought of putting spies in the human kingdom, I had also considered the possibility of their being spies in our kingdom. Therefore, I had run through a series of solutions and had arrived at the best one, it was to run a check of mana signatures. If somebodies signature was either hidden or different from the common mana signature of demons, beastkin or dwarfs, I would kill them myself in the late of night, away from prying eyes.

"The information on all the kingdoms excluding beastkin, demons, dwarves and humans." I asked.

"Yes, of course." Lillith dutifully saluted, before launching into her explanation of the kingdoms. "There's the kingdom of elves, they are said to have been created by the goddess to follow the humans, however in recent years there has been an internal dispute as there are many that no longer wish to do so due to the human kingdoms abuse of them."