The Abyss

Heavily inspired from the beginning of Shounen No Abyss. I do not recommend. Shit is depressing but I liked Rei and Nagi's character. I made this mainly because I like Nagi's character. And her ti-personality.

I had saved Sudou from expulsion and Chabashira had left me on the rooftop to drown in my thoughts. Abruptly, a chilling aura encompassed me. It was like...no. It wasn't true. I wasn't back there. I wasn't.

I turned around, standing before me was a girl with violet eyes, lavender hair and generous proportions with her hair let down so that the waves of purple strands were separated by her shoulders. Wearing the standard school uniform of course.

But that wasn't it. In her eyes I could see it.

The abyss.

Another abyss.

"Who...are you?"

Her dead eyes stared into mine.

"I thought the masterpiece would have eyes worse than my own."

Masterpiece?

To the provocation, I rashly decided to let it all out.

I glared at her using my own abyss.

"Who are you?" I asked her once more, i'm sure my tone heavily implied there would not be another time.

"I'm 3rd generation. Nagi Aoe."

"What? How?"

"You were saved the easy way, through Matsuo. I wasn't. Matsuo got the idea from me, its as simple as that."

I stared into her eyes again. Searching for lies. But I couldn't find anything. Is this what it was like staring into my own eyes?

Slowly, I felt a connection grow while we stared at each other.

I felt...

Enamoured.

She slowly approached me. I could feel her soft and smooth hand on my face.

"I see...a deeper abyss that my own." She said to herself before addressing me directly with a small smile,

"Do you want to commit suicide together?"

"I'd prefer to get to know the person I die with better."

A small smirk found its way onto her face.

"You can get to know every inch of me." She whispered into my ear.

I was thinking of making lemons but I refuse to do so.