III.

My'Lani Kaoir Bailey
Mye mye| 18

                              Unknown📍

Unknown📍

I took one of my bags with me into the connected bathroom and started the shower. I locked the door and grabbed two towels out of the linen closet before I tied my hair up to the top of my head.

I lathered up my towel with the fresh dove soap that I had took out the box. After covering my body in suds, I rinsed off and turned the shower off. I covered my body with the big towel and stood up in front the mirror over the sink.

I dried my body and then wiped the big mirror down hoping to get a glimpse of myself.

I stared at my smooth complexion down to my waist.
I was a small petite thing but was naturally small at the top and was working with a little something on my lower half. Weighing only 116 and being 5'2. I had a couple of visible tattoos here and there.

I untied my hair and watched as my 30" bussdown fell. I ran my fingers through it before going through my duffle bag to find my Denman brush.

I unzipped it and grew happy remembering that I had all my hair supplies and a couple wigs in it. I brushed through my hair for a minute then I slid on my Victoria secret bra with the matching panties. After that I slid on an old fitted T-shirt along with some volleyball shorts leaving my white toes out in the open. I lastly, brushed my teeth and then walked out of the bathroom only to be met with ghost laying in my bed.

"Can I help you ?" I asked while putting my bag into the closet. He just stared at me.

"Lemme ask again .. CAN I HELP YOU?" I asked a little louder and more clear this time.

"This my house." Was all he said.

I just rolled my eyes and got in the bed. It was a queen sized bed with a thick ass comforter on it.

Imma love it here.

As I got comfortable it hit me that I was hungry so I got up and started walking towards the door.

"Where you going?" He asked while looking down at his phone.

"To the kitchen I'm hungry." I said while I twisted the door knob.

"Put on some clothes don't play with me." He simply said.

"I got on clothes wym?" I asked looking down at myself genuinely concerned.

"I can see your ass Mye Mye put on some clothes."

"You gone see it regardless it's there .." I said as I walked to the closet and got some sweatpants.

"I see you put some else on though. You do all that talking for nothing just shut the fuck up sometimes." He said and I just laughed and nodded.

"You got it."