I.

My'Lani Kaoir Bailey
Mye mye| 18

                           Kissimmee, Florida📍

                           Kissimmee, Florida📍

2 years ago..

"Mye Mye you gotta go you can get ya shit or I will throw it out but you can't stay here no more!!" My mother yelled angrily.

"But momma I promise you I'm telling the truth I swear" I cried begging her to believe me. All I ever wanted was for her to believe me.

"You want me to believe that my man tried to rape you??? You're nothing but a liar! Get your shit and get the fuck out my house! You're nothing but a hoe you got till tomorrow to get out!" She said walking out.

I sat there and cried as her words sunk in. I got up and packed all the stuff I was taking then started walking. I didn't know what I was going to do or where I was gonna go but I did want to get out of her house.

I used to do hair so I have a little money saved up but in order for me to survive in these streets I gotta find a job.

I started walking .. going no where in particular I just walked until I found a safe place for me to stay.

As I walked a hotel started to come visible in the distance so I made that my destination.

I walked into the hotel and booked me a room for the rest of the week and as soon as I got to the room I dropped dead in the bed and took a nap.

This is what I needed after all.
_____________________________________

Today ..
I was in my room daydreaming when I was snapped out of my thoughts by my Aunt Andrea but drea for short.

"Mye Mye go to the store and get me some stuff to make dinner tonight." She said inviting herself into my room.

"Okayy." I said dreading to get up from my bed. I was so comfortable and did not wanna move at all.

"Right Now My'Lani not when you feel like it!!", My Aunt said getting impatient and angry with me.

"Okayyy damn you don't gotta yell." I said stomped to my bathroom quickly brushing my teeth and fixing my hair.

"Who the fuck you talking to Mye Mye?? Dont make me put you out like your momma did hoe!" She said while laughing.

"Youn gotta put me out I'll leave this bitch on my own fuck you talking bout." I said as I grabbed my suitcase and duffle bags and started packing.

I walked into my closet and started picking up everything stuffing it in the bag.

After about 20 minutes I had all my stuff gathered and packed in 4 bags. 1 suitcase, 1 duffel bag, and two spray ground book bags.