"cake?" he asked.

the younger nodded and turned to the counter, seungmin moved closer and hummed as jeongin searched a recipe up.

seungmin looked at the youngers thighs to his face, he couldnt stand it anymore he needed jeongin and badly.

he grabbed jeongin and pulled him back to the room.

"minnie? whats wrong-?" jeongin asked.

"im gonna fuck you thats what." seungmin said placing jeongin on the bed.

jeongin gasped as seungmin took his shirt off, and then licked his inner thigh.

"god you look so fucking hot." seungmin breathed out.

"f-fuck seungmin." jeongin gasped.

jeongin moaned softly at how seungmins extremely wet tongue worked itself around the band of his boxers.

seungmin pulled up and kissed jeongin eagerly, the younger whimpered and felt around seungmins chest.

jeongin pulled away for air and let out a whine as seungmin trailed downwards kissing his jawline, then his neck leaving hickeys.

"s-seungmin~" jeongin breathed out.

seungmin licked and took a nipple in his mouth, he was savoring every moment.

"fuck!~"

or tried to, jeongins moans made his erection painful, fuck man.

seungmin pulled away and took his shirt off with his pants following behind, he pecked the youngers lips and very clearly saw jeongins eyes trail downward.

"keep staring like that and im gonna fuck you iught now." seungmin breathed out.

"is that not the point?"

seungmin smiled and kissed jeongin applying tongue, the younger whimperd as seungmin sucked on his tongue.

jeongin clawed up seungmins back from their erections rubbing together.

"s-shit!~ seungmin!~"

the older sucked his teeth and moved away he climbed on the bed and pinned jeongin to it, the younger need him now now.

"seungmin!~" jeongin choked out.

"patience." seungmin said moving from the younger chest.

jeongin squirmed under the older and grabbed his hair tightly, seungmin bit down and jeongin jolted.

"ah! fuck!~"

"s-seungmin i cant!~" jeongin said.

seungmin pulled away and pulled the boxers off, since jeongin was so needy and didnt let seungmin take his time.

jeongin covered his mouth and cried out as seungmin thrusted in, no prep, no nothing.

both hissed at the pain but soon it went away, seungmin with jeongins legs on his shoulder and the younger crumbling under him.

piece by piece.

he was so close and seungmin seemed to notice, jeongin gasped at the sudden coldness on his dick and huffed throwing his head back.

cock ring.

comes in handy for the older.

jeongins moans and sobs were enough to make seungmin come, and so thats what happened.

he came and he panted pulling out, as the younger moaned softly at it, seungmin hovered over jeongin with a smile.

"please, please fuck!~" jeongin said as tears spewed out his eyes.

the older hummed in satisfaction and moved back pulling it off, he smiled at the load then leaned down licking it all off.

heavy breathing came out jeongin.

fuck that cake.

seungmin pulled up wiping his mouth and laid on top of jeongin.

"shower?"

"mmm."

so seungmin picked up jeongin and took him a nice warm shower, then changed him and placed him on the bed.

seungmin went in after and jeongin was breathless.

"fuck that cake.." jeongin mumbled before dozing off.

seungmin came out 5 minutes later and smiled as he got dressed, he walked over after turning the lights off and cuddled against jeongin. as expected the younger moved towards him and snored softly.

"good night baby." seungmin said kissing his head.

word count: 1064

phew.. wowza uh idk man