"What? Why?"

"Its non of his concern how I'm doing financially. I'm trying live normally. I don't want to upset you guys by saying this, but you're adults so you can probably take it. If I date someone else, which I probably will, I don't want your dad... intervening. I don't trust him not too. I mean, if I was dating someone and their ex was giving them a bunch of money for no reason I'd be pretty weirded out." Nightmare was still just staring at you. It was unnerving. "I'm pretty weirded out now. I'll call you when I get home K kids?"

"Ok... bye!"

"Bye! Love you!" as soon as you hang up you book it straight home, no way you were dealing with this shit. Never mind. He was in front of you wasn't he? Yup. You skid to a stop, trying not to run into him. "The fuck?! What do you want from me?" You shout angrily. "I'm just trying to get home! Stop following me."

"No. I told you, I'll do what I want." He mumbled, looking down at you.

"You're like a spoiled little kid. You don't get to have everything your fucking way all the time! If you're mad that little situation back there didn't end in me back with you, it shows how fucking selfish you are. I. Don't. Want. To. Be. With. You." You throw your arms out in frustration.

"Well what can you do to stop me?"

"So you say shit like that and expect me to not only not be scared of you, but to come back? It's shit like this that terrifies me about you. You flip like a light switch from fine, great even, to whatever the hell this is. What did I do to provoke you? Make you get like this? Not hug you, really?" you fold your arms, glaring at him. Why did he have to be like this?!

"I keep telling you this, you clearly don't listen to me. I'm an insane mass murderer. Psychopath. I don't have a fucking conscience. Not only that, I couldn't care less about how other people feel, and I can flip like this. I do that. I've told you like five times now. I don't care about others feelings or consequences of my actions because if someone disagrees with me I can just beat the shit out of them, since I don't have a conscience it doesn't effect me. Simple right?" He says, tentacles flicking out of frustration.

"News flash, it does fucking effect you. This is an effect. I left you, now you're desperate for my attention. That's an effect on you. I couldn't care less, I'm trying to move on, lead a normal life, and you aren't letting me. I disagree with you but you can't beat the shit out of me so you got mad... if I ever come back, it'll be when you've sorted your shit out. I can't fucking deal with this game you're trying to play with me. Let me go home ." you say, pushing past him to get down the street. Stars he was so awkward for no reason.

"Can we not just talk this out and then you can come home?" He said, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"I've tried to talk it out, I've tried to play fair. When I got upset you took advantage of me, fucking jumping at the fact that I was crying because it might me you could have me back. I'm sick of this. My home isn't with you. It's with people who care about me." you push his hand of you, stepping backwards to create some distance again.

"I do care about you. That's the difference." He said, a hint of sadness in his voice. It's not like you cared anyway, right?

"Then act like it. Fucking act like you care about me. Because right now you're making me think you never cared about me, you cared about the love and care I gave you, not how I felt." you spit, glaring at him.

"I can't offer you anymore than what I already have done. If you don't want that it's your loss." He says coldly.

"No, it's yours." You say just as coldly, running back down the street, ignoring him calling you to come back. You get out your key and skid to a stop before you run up the porch steps, them creaking under you out of breakages and cracks. Then you realise you don't need a key do you? There's no door. You drop it and run through the rubble, jumping over rocks and bits of furniture scattered everywhere. You didn't know what you were doing here. You felt like coming. Eventually you slowed down, sitting on what was left of your mattress, watching the last of the sun disappear down past the horizon. As it slipped into calm cold night you clutched your phone, debating deleting the past few months pictures. You couldn't, but it hurt so much to still have them. Ruby stole you a picture frame from when you had a movie night, Nightmare and you were kissing and cuddling with the boys, she took it for you guys and got it printed for you all. Stole it from your bedside table, now it's on hers. You couldn't bear to look at it but you also couldn't get rid of it. It was one of those things. You decide to look through them, then you can decide if you want to keep them or not. You shouldn't have done that alone. Suddenly you got another call from Error.