"You know, you can help" she looks at me rolling her eyes.

"You seem to have it covered, I am merely a bodyguard, you never know there could be rouge chomping cabbages in here waiting in the shadows" I smirk at her, I see her trying to hold back a smile before she turns to search the lower shelves. Bending over and swaying her hips.

Fucking tease.

"well if you insist.. I suppose..." I push myself off the wall and stand behind her, placing my hands on her hips "I can help.." my tone slightly darker, I squeeze her hips and she lets out a giggle as she stands, turning to face me.

"Sebastian Sallow...are you propositioning me in a dark and dirty basement? that's not very romantic" she scolds but her smile says it all.

"Oh, it can get a whole lot dirtier... believe me darling" I kiss her neck against the bruises from last night, her arms wrapping around my neck and I start to suck at the already tender marks on her neck. She lets out a small whimper, the sound already driving me wild. I can feel myself growing against her.

"Sebastian... we cant... not here" she says between heavy breaths as I continue to kiss her neck.

"I thought you were all for a bit of risk, as I recall on our conversation in the dark arts on your first day" I look at her, I can feel my gaze darken as she bites her lip, I push my body against her harder letting her feel how badly I want her already.

"Look at what you do to me Y/N.. driving me crazy... I cant stop" I press my lips to hers hungrily and she moans against my lips, her hand palming my throbbing length through my pants.

"I suppose...we can.. but quickly" She murmurs against my kiss and I cant help but smile against her.

"That's my girl" I wink and spin her around, bending her over the table in front of us, I unbuckle my belt and unzip my trousers, watching her pull down her panties and pull up her skirt, I feel like I could cum there and then. God she's so...fucking hot.

I stand there for a second, admiring my girl bent over a table all for me. I'm stroking myself watching her wait for me.

"Sebastian!" Y/N irritated and desperate tone snaps me out of it.

"Sorry my darling, you just look so fucking good" I kiss the back of her neck as I position myself behind her, my tip touching her entrance, she's so wet already it makes me chuckle.

"What? what's so funny?" she looks over her shoulder at me raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing... just for someone who was scared to be messing around in here, you sure are dripping at the thought" I smirk at her.

"Oh shut u-" She starts to tell me off but I push my tip into her, her head falling forward as she moans. Good girl.

Her hands are on the table and I hold my hands on top of hers, intertwining our fingers as I slide into her slowly, pleasure filling both our bodies. I start pulling out and pushing in slowly, enjoying each inch going in and out as her walls throb against me. Fuck it feels so good.

"Stop being a pussy and fuck me Sallow" Y/N snaps at me, pushing her ass against me wanting it harder.

"As you wish" I growl, I let go of her hands and grab her hips as I start thrusting harder and faster, her ass bouncing as I slam against her hard, I spank her hard leaving my hand print across her perfect ass.

"Fuck Sebastian...harder" She moans, leaning more against the table. Damn she's horny.

I pound into her harder, our breathing getting heavier. God she's amazing.