Zane: Um, I cannot cut through these binds, Kai.  And Alex is probably long from this area to rescue us. Perhaps, there is another alternative you were thinking of?

Kai: *groans* But, Zane, I'm the good looks of the team. You're the brains.

Jay: *gaps in horror* I thought I was the looks.

Cole: No... you're the annoying one.

Jay: What are you? The Party Pooper?

Kai: Mr. Party Pooper to you.

Cole: Har har, Hair Gel.

He teased Kai before he, Kai, Jay and Zane burst into laughter as Wu looked at them confused by how they were laughing at the moment. 

Wu: How can you all make jokes at a time like this?

Kai: *still laughing* You got this one, Jay?

Jay: Well, when all hope is lost, sometimes a good laugh is all you need to stay positive. Helps cope with what's bad while opening your eyes to what's good.

Wu: I understand, Jay.

He paused,  making Jay smile thinking that he was being nice before the teenage master continued, 

Wu: You are the annoying one.

He shot back, making Jay's smile turn to a look of regret and the others burst out laughing. Jay then joins in laughing. 

Kai: He's got you over.

Wu: Did… Did I do that right?

Jay: Yeah. 

Wu: A joke? 

He asked his student who was still laughing before he and Faith joined in laughing. As they were busy laughing, Iron Baron walked over to them, not happy. 

Iron Baron: What is so funny?

Faith: What is funny is you feeding them this food, to cover the taste of your lies.

She said to him, trying to expose the lies and crimes, but Iron Baron just laughed at her. 

Iron Baron: Well, I'd rather be eating food with them, than stuck on a pole with you. 

He said as his men started to jeer and laugh at them. 

Faith: He only cares for himself. If he gets the armor, he'll have no need for you except to kiss his hand! 

She announced making the hunters gasp and began to mutter with each other as Iron Baron continued to laugh. 

Iron Baron: Let me ask them, Heavy Metal. How can you believe anything she says, when she hid behind a mask?

He brought up her mask as the hunters stopped murmuring and began to give support to the man who was using lies and arguing against Faith's words. 

Faith: It's he who is the fraud! He forced me to wear the helmet just as he forced you to be his slaves!

She shot back, making the hunters gasp and looked at each other. But they just shrugged in confusion and went back arguing. 

Faith: We have all heard Baron's stories about how he had fought an army of Oni. Well, look around! We are on Oni land, and yet has anyone seen a single one?

The hunters were shocked hearing that, but they all knew it was true. They have never seen an Oni before as Faith continued speaking. 

Faith: No. You have not, because his stories are just that. Stories! The Oni left these lands long ago, yet he keeps you in fear of them. His power over you is built on lies! Brave Hunters died so that he could get the Dragon Blade. How do we know it was not him, who took their lives?!