1.Destiny Calling

✮Hyunjin's Pov✮

It's been 100s of years since Yongbok died or has it been longer? It's hard to keep track as years to me drags on forever, it's empty without him around.

All I know is 2024 is the current year, another year without Yongbok in my life. After I killed those men that Minho commanded, I let Hwayoung be the Queen and Yuna became the other Queen.

Those two were secretly dating ever since we were traveling to Qiang Dynasty, they were meaning to tell us but they never had the right timing.

I was happy that they were able to stay together though. According to Jisung, they lived happily together but Yuna ended up losing her sight due to a fire that broke out in the quarters.

I have traveled all over the world ever since then, for a while I was in Italy, I learned the artistry of painting and baking. After that I went to France, hoping love would come back to me since it's supposedly the city of love, they lied.

397 years,that's how long I have been waiting for Yongbok to come back to me. It's felt like eternity to me,like I'm slowly dying inside each year I wait for him. Yuna told me to move on,those words still echo through my head even though I know she's dead now.

Eternity is a curse,I know why Jisung said that I can be immortal for the price of bringing Yongbok back to life again. Because the waiting for the next life is torture,I sometimes wish that I died with him that day. But I know the Qiang dynasty would have just kept me and tortured me until I wished for death.

I looked in the history books years later in the Sila clan and what they say happened, neither rulings happened in the books. They didn't want to show that two couple gay rulers actually did something good for that clan but that's their problem. I didn't do it for the fame and glory anyways.

I decided to come back to Korea after all this time. I'm sure by now that it has changed a lot,I know how the trends are and everything else as the years go by. I sometimes get shocked at how much things have changed since then in the inventions of airplanes, phones and cars.

Jisung is still around in Korea and I still curse him every day for this too, speak of the devil. I pull my phone out of my pocket answering my phone "Fuck you, Immortality still sucks today, what do you want?"

"Thank you, don't come again, anyways, I thought I would let you in on two things, one of them in which you'll punch me on and the other you'll want to hug me. Which one do you want me to tell you first?"

"I'm already ready to punch you so if it's too bad of news, I will fucking kill you" I hear Jisung laugh before he sighs. He knows that I'm only half joking.

"Well Minho may also be immortal but I swear he will be good this time to you. Oh and one more thing, he still has his memories. He's been in Korea with me and the thing is, he will always be Yongbok's brother" He's kidding me right?

"Motherfucker, you are about to be dead. Why in the hell did you give him the same punishment? Oh wait, I know why, because of the sex and it's your little lover." I yell at him before bowing quickly to apologize to the people in the airport.

They are going to put me in a mental house if I keep talking like this. But having to put up with Minho, might as well be in one.

"Well let's face it, he was a traitor last time you met him but now if he dares to do that again, I will punish the man worse." Jisung sighs.

I have a feeling that Jisung is back together with Minho again. However with Jisung being a witch and Minho being one of the everlastings, I wouldn't doubt it. It probably was a show this whole time.