"Okay, that narrows things down. There's one place with ten acres in a neighborhood south of the city and another five-acre tract of land a few miles from it. I'll cancel the others." She leaned her head back on the headrest and allowed him to explore gently. "That feels amazing. I like your hands on me."

"I like my hands on you, too," he said in a low voice that announced just how much he enjoyed touching her. He checked the GPS. Five minutes to the hotel. "Lift your skirt for me."

She laughed. "You can wait. But..." she reached under and came back with wet fingers which she offered to him.

He took them into his mouth eagerly, enjoying the smell and taste of her. "Fucking amazing."

She shuddered, removed her hand from his thigh, and playfully pushed him away. "I'm going to soak through my panties if we keep this up!"

"And that would be bad, why...?" he asked with a grin.

She tsked. "Behave and get us to the hotel in one piece."

Half an hour later, the bellhop was unloading the cart, she was throwing her boots in the corner, and he was fishing out a tip to get rid of the guy. Finally alone, he grabbed her, trapping her between himself and the wall as he kissed his way down.

"I want under that skirt," he purred as he knelt.

She hiked it up for him, and he hooked the edges of her underwear, pulling them off. He lifted a leg and placed it on his shoulder, spreading her open.

She breathed his name. "Night..."

He dove into her, lapping and sucking in all the ways he knew would make her moan for him. He slipped two fingers into her when he knew he had her undivided attention.

"Fuck, that's nice, Night."

"Hmm, yeah, you are. I love how wet you are and how much you want me."

Her chuckle made him shudder. "You want me, too. I know you do. You're just patient about waiting to sink your cock into me."

"Oh, you're riding my fingers so good right now, how could I stop?" He pushed deeper, and she whimpered. "Yeah. The noises you make for me are so damned hot. And you're wet enough to be running onto my wrist. That's just fucking fantastic." He worked her faster, listening to her sounds coming quicker as she started to pant.

"Make me come, Night," she demanded.

He buried his face in her, tongue and fingers working, knowing when he'd hit the right spots by the inflection of her voice. She cried his name when she crashed into pleasure, bucking against him. He caught her when her leg gave out and carried her to the bed. As she caught her breath, he undressed for her, showing her that he did indeed want her.

When she reached for her top, he yanked on her skirt, and, once she was naked, he rolled with her to put her on top.

She straddled him, rubbing herself against him, smiling that it was his turn to groan in pleasure. She adjusted her hips and lowered herself on him, gasping, feeling him fill her.

"Yeah. Use me. I want to watch you get off."

She started with a slow roll of her hips, which he gladly matched. He played with her using his thumbs while she ran hands over her breasts and pinched nipples, just because she knew he liked to see it. But, soon, she planted a hand on his chest and leaned forward.

"Fuck me." She reached down and worked herself as he slammed them together.

Night loved seeing the intense concentration on her face. He knew she thought of nothing else but his cock inside her in those moments, and damned if that didn't do it for him. He felt the pressure of his own orgasm building as she tightened.