30-Please../Goodbye?

Start from the beginning

I couldn't stand seeing Kyra like this so I decided that I would take this into my own hands. I grabbed my phone and headed for the bathroom. I dialled Mikey's number and waited for him to answer.

"Hey? Dani?"

"Sup." I wanted to act casual.

"What's up? Where's Kyra? Have you seen her?"

"We are currently 35,000 feet in the air, on our way back to Cali for our first show. She would very much appreciate it if you left her alone." I was determined to get him to back off.

"Just let me explain-"

"Don't explain to me, explain to the girl that loves you so fucking much and who is currently crying her eyes out. It's destroying her already Michael and it's been less than what? 2 hours? her confidence and self-esteem was already low and you know that, this has completely wiped out any love she had for herself, she feels unwanted and lonely and I hate to see her like that. She is moving soon and I would hate for her to leave with unhappy memories of you two, but like I said she needs space to focus on her tour, and I know that you calling her every minute and messing with her won't help, you know just as well as me that this tour and general career means everything to her." he was quiet for a while.

"I don't mean to hurt her, why does she believe Chloe?"

"Because you didn't tell her otherwise, you didn't chase her and reassure her that you didn't. She is insecure and paranoia comes almost instantly to her when she is told something, it isn't that she doesn't trust you it's just she is scared to get in too deep because it just leads to her getting hurt, She wants you to understand how she feels." I spoke with anger, my voice slowly rising.

"Tell her to answer her phone in 2 days, I'll explain everything and I will listen to what she has to say, hopefully I can fix this." I could almost see him pulling at his hair in stress and annoyance.

"You should, Clifford. You mean everything to her and it's so obvious." I hung up straight after not wanting to leave Kyra alone for too long.

-Kyra's POV-

I got extremely comfy in the bundle of various blankets and pillows while Dani was gone. A sudden alone feeling appeared and I prayed she would return soon.

"No wonder your daughter died, you're a shit mother. No wonder Michael slept with Chloe, she's a perfect model and look at you; a scared, stupid little girl who is obese and has no real friends"

"Your unborn son couldn't wait to leave you, nobody wants you here so just leave-" I was surprised to hear a female voice.

"NO! FUCK OFF! LEAVE ME ALONE!" The voices were back. I covered my ears with my hands tightly, hurting my head with the pressure. I didn't realise that I was in a corner until Dani's presence was made and she detached my hands from my ears.

"Kyra? Are you okay? Look at me." she had a firm strong grip on my forearms, staring into my eyes, searching for some kind of emotion.

"They won't leave me alone! Make them leave!" I shouted, scared tears fell quickly down my red cheeks.

"Who? Kyra there's no one here." Dani said with a confused look on her face, looking around to make sure no one was actually here that she didn't see.

"I don't understand why you're still here, it's obvious everyone hates you. Michael has a model girlfriend now and your daughter wanted nothing more to do with you, and Dani is just pretending to like you. No one will notice if you leave. Do it when Dani is distracted, jump off this very plane, it's will be quick, one second is all it takes"