Mina: are you talking about the arcade?

Izuku: yeah that place.

Mina immediately crossed her arms and turned away from Izuku.

Mina: so you missed the arcade more then me, is that what you're saying?

Izuku: what? No I didn't mean that.

Mina wasn't really mad at Izuku. As she faced away from him a small smirk formed on her lips.

Mina: well maybe you can go with your new friends when we get back. (mumble) if we get back.

Izuku: my new friends.

Mina didn't have to see Izuku's saddened face in order to now something was wrong, she could hear it in his voice. Mina turned with concern written on her as she looked at the upset Izuku.

Mina: Izuku? Izuku wants wrong?

Izuku: my friends, I wasn't able to save them.

Izuku squeezed his hand into firsts again as he gritted his teeth. The memories of losing them, the feeling of their ki being snuffed out. All of it was rushing back to Izuku in waves.

Izuku: that man. I wasn't able to stop him.

The image of Cooler flashed in Izuku's mind. Now his rage was slowly beginning to build up again, but it wasn't the dominant feeling. Sadness and the feeling of helplessness were also there. Yes Cooler killed them but he couldn't save them. That was the idea that now went through Izuku's head. He was still at fault.

Izuku: because of me their dead.

Before Izuku could go on blaming himself Mina cut in. But she didn't try to help Izuku in a normal way.

Mina: what are you talking about.

Mina's tone was so serious that he couldn't help but look at her. When he did Izuku saw Mina standing in front of him with her hands on her hips. The pink skinned girl had a serious look on her face to go along with her voice. Mina then began poking Izuku's chest with her finger.

Mina: now you listen to me jungle boy, I don't want you blaming yourself for anything alright.

Izuku: but Mina I.......

Mina: I don't care got it. I may not now exactly what's going on but I do know you and you wouldn't let anything happen to your friends. They were killed by that man you were talking about not you got it?

Izuku was so caught off guard by they way Mina was talking to him that he completely forgot about his self pity. Izuku completely forgot to talk as well.

Mina: got it?

Izuku: ye...yeah.

Mina's serious face immediately melted away. It was replaced by a caring and gentle one. Mina then reached up and cupped one of Izuku's cheeks in her hand.

Mina: good.

Mina then leaned forward and kissed his other cheek.

Izuku was surprised by Mina's actions but before he could ask what she was doing, an even greater surprise would come.

???: well isn't that touching.

Izuku was facing away from the voice but he did recognize it. It was the voice of a man that should have been dead. Izuku whirled around fast to face the voice. With his mouth hung open like an idiot Izuku watched as both Shallot and Turles came floating down.

Shallot: what the two of them do is their own business Turles.

The two Saiyan warriors who have seemingly risen from the dead eventually touched down in front of Izuku and Mina.

Turles: maybe but I want to know how pinky got here.

Shallot: that's what you want to know? Not even a little curious about the fact that we're no longer corpses.

Izuku took a step towards the two warriors.

Izuku: but how?

Shallot was the first to talk.

Shallot: your guess is as good as mine. One minute I'm standing in front of a guy called Yemma, next his telling me I'm not his problem anymore and I'm back here.

Mina: instead of being dead could you guys have just been knocked out.

Izuku: no I felt there ki vanish. They were dead.

Turles: I can't sense power like you two can but I know for damn sure that Cooler had the strength to finish us off. So I don't think him messing up is the reason.

???: perhaps I can explain.

Do to the many shocks that he has been subjected to today Izuku once again hadn't sensed the ki of the newcomer. Just like with Turles though he once again recognized the voice. The four turned and looking up to the sky. That's when Izuku saw the familiar face of Nail.

Izuku: it's you?!

Secrets told, questions answered, and a journey's end. Find out what happens next time in The Legendary Izuku.