27 | Tying The Knot

Insight to the chapter

"He wants to send you far away to keep you safe from his father. Will you understand his concern for you? What if everything doesn't go as planned?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't be cocky, Eun Jeong."

"Cocky? I just know my skill level. One YOU seem to be doubting!"

You gripped my shoulders and brought me in closer. My heart was pounding from a rush of emotions that flooded my chest. You leaned in, our face inches away and both of our breathing labored. "Listen to me! I will save your father. You can leave after the wedding ceremony; John can drive you to the airport and with the ensuring distraction... I can go and save your father. And once he is safe, I will bring him to you."

"Jungkook, I can't let you do that alone! I need to be here with you!"

"Eun Jeong, I want to give your father a change to reunite with you. So, don't leave because I want you to. Leave for your father."

The simmering anger slowly died down. Sweet longing took its place, as I leaned into your strong chest. You cupped my cheek and your hot breath on my lips sent goosebumps down my spine. I dug my fingernails into the front of your shirt, lightly clawing at the fabric.

"So, please, Piccola... Trust me. Trust that I know what I am doing and let me keep you safe."

I was overflooded by emotions as I clanged to you. I understood your reasoning, though it did not calm my fears.

What if something happens to Jungkook? I would never forgive myself for it.

"How do I know that you will keep yourself safe?"

A sweet grin slid over your lips, and you cupped my chin. "Don't I always keep myself safe?"

"Hardly."

You chuckled deep in your throat and kissed me sweetly. A brief whimper left my lips at the taste of you, and I tightly gripped the front of your shirt. My heart raced in my ears as the kiss deepened and you wrapped your arms around my waist, bringing me in flush against your chest.

"Eun Jeong..." the sweet utterance of my name on your lips sent a shiver down my spine.

I hate you, Jungkook! Why do you always do this to me? He is ready to do all of this for me and my dad! No one has ever cared this much for me. If I am going to leave tomorrow, who knows when we will see each other again. I can't... I can't even imagine it. I don't want to fight if we don't have much time left.

"Oh, Eun Jeong..." with a low content rumble in your throat, you picked me up in your arms and carried me over to the couch. As you sat back against the cushions, you positioned me in your lap and slide your hands into my hair. Our lips collided with unbridled passion over and over again. "I have got you... I am right here," your hot whisper against me mouth sent a current of arousal and need through my veins and I wrapped my arms around your neck. "I know, Jungkook."

You smiled at my words and ran your hands across my body. Each touch ignited the fire in the pit of my stomach. Your fingers slid across my ample breasts, and I whimpered at the jolt of pleasure that pierced my body as you teased my nipples. As they hardened beneath your ministration, you slid your hands down to my butt and squeezed it tightly. Your strong hold made me moan.

With one hand on my butt, you ran your thumb across my parted mouth. You growled with satisfaction and swiped your tongue along the slide of my neck and goosebumps shot across my skin. Your manhood stirred right against my pert backside. "Let's get these clothes off you, Eun Jeong."