𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 𝘖𝘕𝘌

Start from the beginning

They barely pulled away, both gasping for air as their lips brushed and their foreheads against one another. Seo-Yun's eyes fluttered open after a moment to see Ryung-Gu looking at her with such love it made her shiver, that was all either of them could feel. Love. Lust. Happiness. Nothing else, nothing at all.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, Seo-Yun let a soft smile slip onto her lips as she ran her bare fingers against his flushed cheek, ghosting over his lips.

"It's okay. You're here." Ryung-Gu matched her smile, looking down at her plush lips.

"I'm here, forever." He whispered, connecting their lips once again. His hands travelled down to her hips, tightly holding them pulling her form further into him as she wrapped her arms around his neck, one hand in his hair the other holding to the nape of his neck. Ryung-Gu blindly walked them further into her apartment, shuffling his shoes off, he broke their lips apart, leaving lustful kisses down her jaw to her neck. Seo-Yun whined softly and pushed his coat off his shoulders, neither of them heard it thump on the floor.

"Ryung-Gu." She whispered softly, whining at the end of her words when Ryung-Gu left another bruise on her collarbone. His hands cupped the back of her thighs.

"Jump." He muttered lowly, his voice deepening with need coming deep from his chest. Seo-Yun jumped, wrapping her legs around his waist as he carried her to her bedroom still leaving marks upon her skin and kissing her until both their lips were red and swollen. Seo-Yun fingers shook with lust as she slowly undid each one of his shirt buttons, when he sat her down on the edge of her bed, she kissed every part of his skin, slowly dragging her lips from his neck, down to his collarbone to his chest. The feeling of her lips caused Ryung-Gu to groan lowly and he lifted her head to look up him, his blood pumping in every vein at the way she looked at him with such want in her honey doe eyes. His hands travelled to the hem of her sweater, never once breaking his eyes away from her. Seo-Yun hesitated for a moment, remembering her scars but the longer she stared up at her lover the more she felt loved. 

Seo-Yun nodded softly, noticing Ryung-Gu waiting for her to answer his silent question. Which was an act that no other had ever given her. Asking for her consent. Ryung-Gu smiled lightly and pressed a soft kiss to her forehead before slowly peeling off the sweater, Seo-Yun wore no bra leaving her bare. Ryung-Gu clenched his jaw, feeling himself getting harder. He pushed her further onto the bed before leaning over her, on hand by her head while the other travelled to her breasts. Seo-Yun let out a gasp at the feeling of his hand squeezing her before his mouth wrapped around her hardened nipple.

"Ryung-Gu." Seo-Yun moaned lightly, tugging at his hair making him groan against her breasts. Ryung-Gu travelled further down, lips touching every scar as if he was trying to heal them until he reached the band of her shorts. He looked up at her, his mind fuzzy with how she looked, swallen red lips, blossoming red marks on her neck and her eyes. Her eyes so dark but sill the same honey brown eyes he loves. Seo-Yun's breath was short as she looked down at Ryung-Gu who sat paintly between her thighs, he looked like a wet dream. Hair ruffled and messy from her hands causing strands of it to fall in front of his eyes, the same eyes that looked up at her through his lashes, so dark, full of desire, pupils blown wide. 

"Ryung-Gu." Seo-Yun whined out, lifting her hips slightly to get him closer to wear so needed him when his rough hands slid down to her thighs. Ryung-Gu bit his lip, his own patience wavering but he has wanted this for too long to rush it. He wanted to make sure he ruined her for anyone else, he needed to take his time, take her in, every reaction, ever sound. All of it.