>30<

-Aisha-

"Baby, I can feel you burning holes in my head." Azrail says putting his book down and looking at me. 

"Sorry," I mutter softly looking down at my own book. "Just got distracted I guess."

Azrail frowns and sits up bringing me close to him and examining my face. He always knows when I'm hiding something. 

"You know you can tell me anything right?" 

I nod. I know I could tell him anything but I just didn't want to offend him. Ever since he got arrested a week ago, my mind is still not over that handshake he did with that officer. 

When me and his mother asked about the officer, Azrail just shrugged, telling us how the officer did some research and found out his birth name and that we don't need to worry. 

His mom did the opposite, she used her own lawyers and went to that adoption paper and now is now working on a way to seal Azrail's information and per to Azrail's request, update the name on his birth certificate. 

"I was just admire your tattoos," I lied, trying to change the subject. "Do you mind coming up with a sketch for me?" 

"Of course my love," He says getting up to get his sketchpad. We both know he doesn't believe my lies, but I'm very thankful that he decided to change the subject. "What were you thinking?"

"Um I'm not sure, can I look at your work first?" I smile at him as he hand me his sketchbook. 

His sketchbook were filled with beautiful drawings, some already transferred on his skin. I keep turning the pages, intrigued with the pictures until I land in one page. 

"Oh wow," 

"You weren't supposed to see that until after I was done." Azrail mutters getting a bit red. 

"I love it," I awed, looking at the drawings. It was a portrait of me made with just a pencil but it looked like a black and white photograph. "What more do you have?"

I turn the page and gasps, it was sketches of me just doing random things, reading, facetime him, even a small sketch of me taking a nap. I keep flipping the page looking at all the drawings he got of me, and before I could flip anymore Azrail grabbed the book and stopped me. 

"I think that's enough," He says, his face beet red in embarrassment making me laugh. 

"Why I love them." I say truthfully reaching for the sketchbook but he held it away. 

"It's embarrassing." 

"Are you saying loving me is embarrassing?" I fake pout, crossing my arms at him. 

"N-no," He panics, I didn't think he could get anymore red but I was wrong. "It's just too obsessive and I don't want to scare you away." 

I smirk at his behavior and take the sketchbook flipping the pages. A small gasps escape me. The page he didn't want me to see was filled with my name and his names, it seem like he was trying to find the perfect font to combine them both. 

"You're right this is obsessive," I admit looking up at him, he starts leaning away probably prepared for me to leave. "I love it."

I jump on him, scaring him. He was on his back and I was straddling him, sketchbook in my hand. 

"I think these are my favorite," I say pointing at some of the words. "Do you want to get my name tattooed on you? or was it just harmless sketching?"

"You really love it?" He asks confused at my behavior. "You aren't creeped out."