>27<

Azrail waits outside for Aisha, leaning against his car waiting for her to finish talking to her parents and come to him. Azrail wasn't dumb, from the way Antoine and Cindy was looking at Aisha and from Aisha's parents reaction, he immediately pieced everything together. 

Aisha couldn't help but  glance at Azrail while talking to her parents. 

"Since you're going to be away for a while, you're allowed to spend the night with him tonight." Aisha's mom says to her, her husband nodding in agreeance. 

"Really?" Aisha asks surprised that her parents were even suggesting that. 

"Yes, we saw how he acted tonight," Aisha's father says referring to the commotion earlier. "I believe that boy has the right intention, and if that turns out to be a lie, I'll deal with it."

Aisha nods at her fathers warning, knowing that he wasn't bluffing. 

"Plus your dad and I can spend the night in the city," Her mom says, leaning against her husband, a bit tipsy from the bottle of wine he finished earlier. 

After hugging her parents goodbye, Aisha makes her way back to Azrail, smile on her face trying to ease the tension. Azrail raise a brow at her behavior and say nothing, opening the door for her and getting in the car. 

"I will tell you everything," Aisha spoke before Azrail could say anything. "Just drive me home first so we can have that conversation there." 

Azrail nods and drove off. Both of them thinking about what the conversation tonight will entails. Once they arrive to Aisha's house, Aisha guides Azrail to her room, the tension hi. 

"First I want to apologize for not telling you earlier," Aisha says sitting on her bed, not meeting Azrail's eyes. "It was dumb of me for not saying anything." 

"Tell me what?" Azrail questions, wanting Aisha to say it outloud. 

"That my ex abuser was here, and that it was Antoine." Aisha whispers, feeling guilty for not communicating properly with Azrail. 

"Angel, why didn't you tell me?" Azrail says softly sitting on the bed next to his girlfriend, his anger fizzling out when he saw how guilty Aisha looked. 

Aisha looks at Azrail, debating on whether or not she should tell him the truth. Taking a deep breath she decided no more lies, "I was scared," 

"Angel," Azrail says softly pulling her into a deep hug. "I'm sorry about what happened to you but no need to be scared, I'm always going to protect you."

Aisha freeze at Azrail words, slowly pulling away and looking up at him. "I wasn't scared of him Azrail, I mean I was a little but that wasn't the source of my fear."

Azrail brow furrows in confusion, if Aisha wasn't scared of Antoine, who was she supposedly scared of. 

"Me," Azrail says coming to the conclusion on his own. He pulls away from Aisha, heart breaking. "You were scared of me." 

Aisha rush to sad boy who was backing away from him, "Let me explain," She rushes out. "I'm not scared of you, I'm scared of what you would do to him." 

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean Azrail," Aisha raises her voice a bit frustrated. "It's obvious that after what happened with Blake, you have become extremely protective over me."

"And, that's a bad thing?" Azrail asks, confused on why Aisha is making it seem like it was a problem. 

Don't every girl want a partner that is willing to protect her?

"It's not a bad thing per say," Aisha confesses. A part of her like that Azrail is protective over her. "But if you act without thinking, just because you want to protect me, you can end a life. You're not the same as everyone else Azrail, you can't just punch and fight anyone that pose a threat to me, just one touch they die and that's not good." 

Azrail stays quiet, he knew that Aisha was right but didn't want to admit it. He didn't want to admit to her that he was happy he could just take the life of someone who has hurt her, he believe it would make the world a better place. 

"I'm scared of you getting caught and taken away from me Azrail," Aisha finishes her speech, pulling Azrail into a deep kiss before he could say anything. 

Azrail smile into the kiss, Aisha isn't scared of his powers, she just doesn't want him to get caught. Once they finally pull away from the deep kiss, Azrail says the only words that's been running all day. 

"I love you angel," 

"I love you more turtle," 

The couple share a kiss, slowly falling on the bed both nervous and eager to take their relationship to the next level. 

-v-

"I'm going to miss you turtle," Aisha mumbles. It was the morning before her flight with her dad and Aisha went to Azrail's house to say goodbye. the couple have not stopped hugging since the moment Aisha walked into the house. 

"Have fun with your dad angel, and soon enough you'll be back in my arms." Azrail whispers in her ears, also sad that she was leaving but knew if he showed that, she will cancel on her dad with ease. 

"I love you turtle." Aisha whispers pulling him into a deep kiss before he could answer. The sound of Azrail's mother clearing her throat pulls the lovebirds away from each other. 

"Aisha, your mom called, if you don't go home now you'll be late." She says smirking at the kids, Azrail's cheeks are beat red while Aisha avoids eye contact. 

"Yes ma'am," Aisha rush out before giving azrail one last hug and leaving the house as quickly as possible. 

Azrail says nothing to his mom, embarrassed that he caught them kissing. Azrail's mom lets out a small chuckle at her sons reaction. 

"Go wash up before you eat," She tells her son who nods and make his way upstairs before being stopped by her. "And Azrail, please tell me you're using protection."

"Mommmmm," Azrail whines embarrassingly before running upstairs leaving his mom bellowing downstairs at his reaction. 

-v-

Books almost done :(

Don't worry there won't be a fast paced ending or loose ends. 

Just long chapters. 

I promise a satisfying ending. I went back to writing in this point of view because I felt the words flew out more and I was able to accomplish a lot? Do you guys like? If not, I can switch back to individual P.O.V.s

And before anyone says I robbed them, remember I warned y'all earlier that I will not be writing smut involving highschoolers.