Night Terrors

No one's POV

"ANGEL COME OOOOOOOOON!!"

"I'M COMING ANGELA I NEED MY SHOES!"

"WELL HURRY!!!!!!"

"Girls will y'all stop yelling please y'all are literally a room away from each other."

"Sorry mama"

"Sorry mom"

"It's alright girls." she kisses Angel's forehead.

"Y'all be careful please."

"We will mom."

"Yes ma'am," The two little girls ran out the door and into the forest chasing one another.

"Hey! Angel look!" The little girl that goes by Angel looks at what her older twin Angela what pointing to.

"Uhm Angela that looks scary.."

"A dark cave? Scary? Your just a scaredy cat."

"You know what mama says about caves, something that could hurt you could be in there."

"She could be lying!"

"Mama never lies though."

"Pfft- Of course she does, she does it all the time." Angel stared at the girl.

"Alright I'll go in by myself."

"but-"

"Nope to late, I'm going in." Angela said to Angel as she walked in.

Angel stood there waiting for her twin sister to return.

As the girl waited for her sister she heard an earpircing scream, Angel immediately ran into the cave to find her sister.

When she got to her sister she saw her surrounded by a pack of wolfs. Angel picked up a stone and threw it at one of the wolfs, the wolf turned to Angel and began to sprint towards her.

The wolf pounced at her but before it could touch her..................

Angel woke up..

Angel's POV

I jump awake startled from the nightmare, I turn to look at the spot next to me and see that Kiza was out of bed. "She must have gotten out of bed for water." I brought my knees to my chest as I cried silently. I hear the door to mine and Kiza's shared bedroom open, I look up and see my girlfriend looking at me with worry in her eyes. "Butterfly are you ok?.." She asked me as she walked over and sat on our bed. "I don't know anymore..." I say as I look at her. She wiped my eyes and kissed my forehead, she lays down and opens her arms. "Come here." She said in a calming tone, I lay my head on her chest and she begins humming Isabella's Lullaby (If you know, you know). I felt my eyelids become heavy as she hums to me, before I knew it I was asleep.

Kiza's POV

I look at my now asleep girlfriend with sadness in my eyes. "These nightmares have been happening for five days now." I was worried for her like any concerned girlfriend would be. I take her off my chest and place her next to me, I get up and put my slippers on and walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

"Is she ok?" Angel's Older brother Ace asked. "She had a nightmare... Again" I say as I make myself some warm tea. "Again? That's the fifth time this week." Angel's older sister Angelica said, I respond to her saying "I know, it's worrying me to be perfectly honest."  

"Shit I think it scares all of us" Angela says coming out of no where. "Angela you scared me!" Angelica said,  Angela apologized. "Well then, I'm going to head back to bed good night y'all"

"Night" I heard all of them say as I walked to mine and Angel's room. I watched as my girlfriend tossed and turned in her sleep. I lay down next to her and wrap my arms around her waist and placed a light kiss and her lips. She buried her face in my chest as I smiled slightly. "I love you Kiza." I hear her muffled voice say, "I love you too Angel." as we both fall asleep.

All these screenshots are just of Angel and Kiza cuddling which Kiza's creator help me make :D