"So. How does it feel being married." I heard behind me. I turned around to face her. "Weird. I'm not in a relationship that I want to be." "Then leave." She says looking at Rose caressing her face.

"It's more complicated than that." "What do you mean? Scared what your little princess will say to you." She says chuckling. "Of course not. It's a contract. I can't just break it." "Aren't all marriages contracts. Hence the certificate." She says chuckling some more.

"Maybe. But I mean it's not a normal marriage 'contract'. I can't leave her until well death do us part." "Sounds like a normal marriage 'contract' to me." She wipes Rose mouth. Kissing the face of a sleepy Rose. Wow kid really loves sleep.

"If I leave her. Well... everything's gone." I say remembering the signing of the contract, imagining the vile smiles. "What do you mean?" Just then the door swinged open. "Are you serious! What the fuck is wrong with you!" Kayla says charging towards me.

Rose then started crying. "And you... you better get out of here if my own husband will spend his time with you rather than to be with his own fucking wife!" I could see from the corner of my eyes Marii comforting and coveting Rose ears.

"Are you serious Kayla. There's a baby here." "I don't care about no unknown baby. Oh yeah, you definitely taking a DNA test." She says and leaves. The only noise that could be heard was Rose's muffled cries."

"Well... it looks like I really am not wanted here." Marii says. "No Marii. You're not going anywhere." She rolls her eyes and turns to drop onto the bed. I then decide to just leave.

Marii's POV

Fuck. I will definitely end up dead somehow. How do I leave without hik noticing? Who am I kidding. There's no way.

The door then opened. It was Liam. "I just came back that I want you to have a choice. You can stay or leave if you want to. But... please don't leave the country. I want to be involved jn Rose's life" it was then quiet between us.

"I'm.not going." What in the fucling madness did you just say. "Really? You sure?" "Yes." Oh crazy girl aren't you. "Shut up." "Oh sorry." "Oh no. I wasn't talk- I-" "Oh should've known. You tend to do that. Fighting with your thoughts." He said chuckling as he came to sit beside me.

"Sorry. I just... I don't know why I do that." I say looking down. Rose then crawls on top of my lap. She fiddles with my necklace. Liam just looks her with a smile. I then just look up and exhale and in that moment I feel my shirt being pulled down and cold air graze over my exposed breast.

Shit. I quickly look down to see Rose trying to put my breast in her mouth. "Rose." I say as I quickly cover myself. She starts to want to cry. "What? No. You just ate." She continues to cry.

I then see Liams hand try to pull down my shirt. "Hey. What you doing?" I say hitting his hand. "I'm trying to give what my baby wants." "Excuse you. You can't just touch-" I stopped talking because Rose was getting louder.

"Oh gosh. Here." I said taking my breast out and letting her eat. I look at Liam who was looking straight at Rose. "What you looking at?" I ask with a smirk. "AT Rose." He answered and I just raised my eyebrow. "At Rose, I swear!" "Okay." I say.

He looked away smiling, shaking his head. "Liar." I softly say. He then looked at me. "I'm kidding. Geez." I say laughing. After a few seconds, "To tell you the truth, I wasn't only looking at Rose." He said not looking at me. "Yeah. I know." I said.