Short but sweet

A/N: just like the title, it's a short but sweet story. ---------------------------------

Loki and you where in his bed, you on his chest listening to his heart beat and him coming your hair. It was just after training so you both were tired. You brought your hand up to his chest and started to draw shapes with your finger.

He noticed but didn't really do anything, only smile to himself. Shortly after he bought his other hand and placed it on your waist making you feel more secure on top of him.

Several minutes later he started to hum out of nowhere. He had very nice vocal cords when it came to singing or humming. (If that doesn't sound to wired). You smiled big as he continued. You propped your head up on his chest to look at him. Your eyes meet but he kept humming.

You continued to smile at the sound of him. He cupped your face with the hand that was coming your hair. With hid thumb he swiped it across your cheek in little circles.

His voice got quieter, signaling he was finishing. Once he did you leaned up and kissed him. He followed your actions with his hand still on your face. You both pulled away and rested your heads together to catch your breath.

"That was nice." You said after a few moments. "The kiss or my humming?" Loki asked with a smirk. "Both." You replied giggling. He kissed your forehead, "I'm glad."

He pushed your head down slightly to rest in the crook on his neck. He kissed your head one more time before closing his eyes to take a cat nap. You did the same after you kissed his neck softly.