Climax (smut)

A/N: this is my first ever smut story, please don't hate                ——————————————————————————————-

You where quite fond of the god of mischief. Not just by liking his presence when he's with you, he made you feel aroused when ever near him. Just him breathing seemed like the hottest thing he could do. Sometime you would have dreams of him fucking the life out of you, only to wake up disappointed.

You had always felt this way towards him, but it's been getting harder to hide it. He would always find away to get you alone at just the right time so when you try and talk you stumble on your words. Sometimes he asked you about your dreams, which makes you think he's been reading them while you sleep. You never really told him or anyone about the things you see and feel when you sleep. Or the face you sometimes wake up wet and horny.

And that leads us to tonight. You where getting into the shower and doing your nightly things to get ready for sleep. You washed your body and hair and let the warm water drip down your skin. You got out and put a towel on and started to brush your teeth.

You walk out of the bathroom, to see a tall frame standing in your doorway. "Fuck! You scared me." You said looking up and down at Loki. "Apology's love." With you still holding your towel you walked over to your dresser to get some cloths for bed. He walked in and over to you. 

"Darling," he started. "Yeah." You look up from what your doing and make eye contact with Loki's blue-green eyes. 

"Do you feel things for me, at night or in private?" Your face when red and eyes wide at the question. You could feel a knot forming in your stomach already waiting to be released. "Why do you ask?" You say trying your very hardest to seem calm. You could feel a pool of precum starting to run down your thighs and some into your towel 

Loki continued, "I know you do but I just wanted to see how flustered it made you when I asked, so that my hunch was made obvious." 

Fuck! He did read my dreams! You thought as you lifted your chin to seem calm. "Well if you now know for sure, then shouldn't you be getting back to your room? Your question was answered." You turned back to your dresser but Is stoped by his cold hand on your face.

"Now pet, that's the wrong answer," the grip on your towel became loser "Now that I know your want me inside of you, why not give in." You felt your breathing get heavier and your legs getting weaker by the word he spoke.

Where you dreaming. No, you could feel his breath and his fingers slid across your neck as his has when down. He pulled you close so that you where chest to chest, and you could feel him getting hard fast.

A second later his lips met your neck and he began nipping and sucking at your skin. You closed your eyes and let out soft moans, a way of letting him know how you felt. When he broke off, he snapped, and your towel and his clothes where got in a mist of dark green.

He picked you up and your wrapped your lists around his waist. "Already wet for me?" He asked with a smirk. "Should I not be?" You new what your where doing ad so did he. He walked over to your bed and placed you down as if your where made out of glass. 

He slowly got on top of you, moving his hands around your body everywhere, except where you wanted him most. He lent down to your mouth and started to kiss you. His hands in your hair and in your waist. Yours where on his arms moving up and down slowly.

He tore away and stared to move down. Knowing what was gonna happen you moved your legs up and to the sides. "Fuck." You moaned as you felt hid dick teasing your entrance. You could feel his eyes on your hot red face. 

Of course he wasn't gonna just please you just like that. He has to tease you first. He took two fingers and slipped then into you with out any warning. As you let out whimpers of pleasure your arched your back as he pushed in and out of you. Precum, stared to flow out of him. You could feel it on your thighs. You could feel your climax coming soon, your eyes rolled into the back of your head, but before you could cum, he pulled out, and you where face to face again.

He was panting hard and fast. You didn't know why, he just fingered you. Your eyes where bloodshot red, Loki's where still the same mix of beautiful blue-green. After a few more moments of painting he spoke. "Do you think your could be a good girl for a little longer pet?" he smirked.

You nodded and bit your lip in excitement. "Good,  cause there was no other option." This sent shivers down your spine causing goosebumps to go everywhere on your body. He ,over down your body again, but his hands on your waist and lined up his length with your entrance. Before your could get any word in he thrusted all the way inside you. 

You moaned loud and your breath became quick. You could hear Loki's panting turning into sounds of pleasure. He throbbed inside you and you felt your walls closing around his dick.

"Fuck! Oh fucking shit I'm gonna cum!" You told him. "Then do it. I'm not going to stop you love." You knew he was close too. 

With only a few more thrust from Loki you cam and he soon followed. You felt the knot fade away, and your breathing went back to normal. Loki pulled out of you and took one last look at his work before laying down next to you.

"I'm guessing that was the right answer." You said turning to him. "Your assumption is right darling." You both let out a little laugh at the thought of it. You moved your self onto his chest and his hand onto your waist. With his free hand he began to comb your hair. 

You both where tired after the intimate workout, so shortly after you both fell asleep intertwined.