True form

I know this has been done A LOT, but I think it's sweet and I'm gonna do it. Loki shows you his true form and... by accident. So yeah. Hope you like it❤️                                                                                                                      _____________________________________________________

Your coming home from the Avenger tower after a long day at work do nothing but paper work with the team. But you were let out a bit early because there was nothing else for you to really do. This will a surprise for Loki, you thought. You usually come home and hour later. 

You were excited to see him. (As you where always). But all you wanted to do was lay in your bed with Loki's harms around you. You pull up in the driveway and go inside. You call how Loki's name, but no answer. You look in the living room...no one. You look in the bedroom and there he is. But something's different, He's blue! You look at him in aw knowing this was the so called "monster" he would mention sometimes. But you saw everything but a monster. You sat next to him, moving a few stands of hair from his face. Apparently that was enough to wake him up, and he looks up slowly at you. "Hell"- before you could finish your sentence he jumps up and looks horrified. "Your not supposed to be home yet." He says when he looks at the clock. 

"I was let out early. I thought there you'd be happy about that." He looks down at his chest and realizes that he's not in his usual form. "Hey. HEY. Are you ok?" You ask home in a worried tone. "You should leave..." 

Confused you take a few steps closer, but he takes the same amount of steps back. 

"What's wrong Loki?" You look worried with your brows furrowed as you look at the man you love. " You shouldn't have to see me like this. Ever. It's not right." Your worry turned into saddens and you see him tearing up. You try again to get closer to him. This time he stands still looking down and the floor.

You put both your hands on his face, cupping it like you would do a puppy. He raises his head a little, at least enough to look at your lips. "You look beautiful Loki. I don't know why your so ashamed of it." He looks up all the way. When your eyes meet, tears start running down his face. You wipe them away with your thumbs. "You're lying aren't you." He says "WHAT?! No! Never. You are absolutely beautiful this way!" You lower your Hands and intertwine your fingers with his leading to your bed. You sit him and your self down. 

"Loki, I love you with all my heart and will never think you look like a monster this way. Your my world." He looks at you straight in your eyes. His lips start to go up into a little smile. Barely noticeable to you. You put out your hand indicating you want his arm. He lays his arm in your arm and take your finger from your other hand and start to trace the cold but breathtaking  markings all over his arm and as you do it, You smile.

You trace all they up to his neck before he pulls away. After a minute or so of just admiring him, you place a kiss on his cheek. Youth to look at his red eyes and as you do, his eyes meets yours he leans in for a kiss. Your lips meet each other and you wrap your arms around him and put his around your waist. After you pull away you rest you head on his and say in the softens voice "I love you." "I love you darling." He said back. 

You both lay in bed and start stacking his chest. He kisses you letting you know that it's ok to do so. A few minutes later he starts to turn back into his normal self.  Surprised, you look at him. "Why did that happen?" You asked confused, "When I feel calm, I change back to this. You make me calm Y/N. That is why" you hug him, and he hugged you back at tight as he can without hurting you. He lays a kiss on top of your head and, quietly he whispers... Thank you.