Chapter Twenty Two.

Before the story! Quick thanks to @sonserenamoon12 !!!! They're just always in my notifcations <33333 Thank you!

Katsuki had searched all over information until finally at a bunny hospital he asked for birth certificates from four or five years ago and found one with no name written. Just species and date of birth. It was the only one and he asked the nurse about it. "Oh that one! I remember it like it was yesterday! Who could forget. The woman came in very angry and once giving birth he said she didn't want the nasty dog and didn't even name him..poor baby.. Then after we put him in an adoption center he disappeared about..two years ago." "What did he look like..?" " Well all I remember is big blue eyes..like the mothers but hers weren't as bright and sweet. white tail white hair!." "Give me all the medical files for him. Also get me a pen. "Oh why..?" " I'm naming him..he's at the palace."

The nurse took the orders and got him a pen and he wrote Kentaro Bakugo. She gave him the files and had him sign for being his guardian. He wrote Izuku under mother.

Katsuki arrived in the middle of the night to see Izuku reading a book. "Where Kentaro?" Katsuki started to undress. "He's in his new room. He really liked the plushies I got for him!" Izuku looked up. He put his book down and hugged him. " I really missed you today Katsuki..~" He ran a hand down his muscles. "Oh did you..~?" He grabbed his waist and lifted him up pinning him to the wall. " Mhm..I was thinking about you all day.." He started sucking hickeys into the older man's neck making him let out a sigh. "Let me help you relax my love..." Izuku sucked marks and bites  into his neck. He got down pulling Katsuki to the bed and making him sit on the bed. He got behind him and started massaging his shoulders. He let out a groan. "Fuck..Zuku..- Thank you.." He sighed. He just pecked his cheek and kissed down the back of his neck. "Lay down.." Katsuki laid down and Izuku just gave him a back massage. He moved down his shoulders to his arms then his back. After a while he fell asleep and Izuku pecked him on the lips. "Night love.."

Izuku woke up late, around three AM to hear the girls crying. While he checked on them Kentaro woke up and hugged his leg. It was around five AM when he got all of them to bed and after that he couldn't sleep. 

Katsuki woke up to the smell of meat. He went into the kitchen to see Izuku making his breakfast. "Why don't you let the chefs cook.." He said before wrapping his arms around his waist and hugging him from behind. " Morning to you to Kat..." Izuku yawned. The girls were playing and Kentaro was eating his food but when he saw Katsuki he wanted a hug too. " Heyyy..!" He picked him up. Izuku smiled at them and cooked the last of his breakfast before plating it. " What about you..have you eaten?" " N-no I'm too tired I'll eat later-" " Empress Izuku the village wants your assistance. "With..?" " Well because of your performance last time-" " Last time?" " Katsuki it's was no big deal.." " Tell me what happened now." " Well this man was causing trouble and tried to hurt Izuku multiple times but he dealt with it. Almost got stabbed.." " AND YOU THINK ALMOST GETTING STABBED ISN'T A BIG FUCKING DEAL?" Kentaro jumped and started holding his ears. Izuku glared at Katsuki and took him. "Did he hurt your ears baby.." Izuku peppered his face with kisses. "Izuku..-" " Yes Katsuki." His tone of voice was dark and so was the look. He just shut up and walked off.

All day the two didn't talk to each other. Izuku felt guilty. " Katsu..?" Katsuki was in the library working. " Yes Izuku?" Izuu liked but didn't like hearing his name from him. " Uh- I.." " I'm busy right now can't it wait till later." Izuku smiled and walked out. It was getting late, the sun was setting and the kids went down for a nap. Izuku just laid in bed the rest of the day and he fell asleep. 

Katsuki got flowers and chocolates for Izuku. He felt bad for what he did. He was being spitful and purposely ignored him. He went into their room and changed. He sat on the bed waking Izuku up. "Hmm..Katsuki?" He sat on his lap and hugged him. "I'm sorr..y" "No Zuku I'm sorry- I ignored you.. I was just mad you didn't tell me..You could've gotten seriously hurt! What was I gonna do if you died..What would Itzuki, Katzumi and Kentaro do?" Izuku started crying. " I'm sorry! Y-you were gone and I wanted t-to help..! I d-didn't mean to make you mad..!" Katsuki kissed him. "It's ok.." Izuku looked at the flowers and chocolates beside Katsuki then at him. " Are those for me..?" Katsuki chuckled. "Yeah..I wanted to give my Queen a gift." Izuku blushed. "K-katsuki..don't say stuff like that..-" " Were married Zuku.." Izuku picked up the chocolates and ate one. Katsuki kissed him and stole it. "Give it back." He blushed and pouted. "Get it back..~"