Chapter Seven.

Izuku was very very excited and nervous. It was a date. Katsuki wanted to go on a date to a dance with him. Or maybe he was over thinking it. Izuku wasn't riding around on h
his shoulders anymore he was in the royal library. He found an interesting book about witches. The folklore was witches went extinct a very long time ago. Izuku always wondered why everyone else has a power or was an animal but they had nothing. "Witches were alive in the earliest years..then dragons were found..then wolves and bunny's... A witches power could be anything...from plants to animals..to dark magic..." Izuku saw a funny sounding spell. "Hm..? Grosoria? It grows a plant..Hmm Interesting!" Izuku wandered around until he pulled a book from a shelve and saw a room. There were wands in a glass cases. One specifically called out to him.It was a wooden wand with a pretty vine of flowers wrapped around in. There was also spell books for every type of magic. Izuku picked the plant one. He wanted to try it so he snuck out to the garden. He put down the wand and the spell book. He read the book. There was a spell to make roses. He wanted to try it out. He incanted the spell. Roses bud up within seconds. "Cool..does that mean..humans aren't humans..just witches..?" Izuku picked up the wand. He read a spell and had an idea. He wandered into the woods and made a beautiful flower field full of rare flowers. "Wow.." Izuku! Where are you?" He heard Katsuki call him. He hid the wand in the hem of his pants. He ran past him to the library he shut the room and hid the book under the pile he had. Izuku..? What was that all about?" Izuku gave him a nervous laugh. "O-oh I just needed to put back the book i-I had!" Izuku brushed a leaf out his hair. "Whats that on your face?" Izuku just covered his face. "Oh just dirt I'll rinse it off. Once Katsuki left he went to check a mirror. A small black flower had appeared under his left eye. "How will I cover that!- Maybe Ill just tell him..?" Izuku went to look for him. "Katsuki? What do you think about witches..?" He turned around. "Hm? Oh they existed a while back when I was 301..? There cool." Izuku sighed. "Phew ok so I sorta kind snooped around and then I found this secret room and I went in and there was like a bunch of wands and spellbooks and I picked the plant want and the plant spell book to see if a was a witch as a joke but *INHALE* it turns out I am a witch and I made a pretty flower field and now I have this mark under my eye and this cute wand! *EXHALE*" Izuku was out of breath. Katsuki processed it. "So your a witch?" Izuku was panting. He just nodded. "Ok..well that's interesting." Izuku thought of something. The made a flower headband with his magic and tried to put it on his head. Katsuki bent.down to wear it. "Thank you It looks nice." Izuku smiled. "I'm gonna go do witchy things and try to use the spell book I found!" Izuku was very excited. Katsuki was very busy prepping there outfits.

Little backstory

The first time Katsuki saw him he knew he was a witch. Witches have a passion towards what there magic is based on. Sure people love flowers but Izuku LOVED flowers. He was always using them or looking out a window down to look at nature.

____________________
The dance started at seven. It was half past six and Izuku had to get ready with Katsuki. It was a beautiful red dress. It had golden an black floral patterns all over the skirt of the dress. The top was designed to where the sleeves covers his hands and the were loose and wavy. The ruffles at the ends were black and Izuku had on a nice golden hair piece in the shape on the moon. He also had on some nice black heels with tiny golden studs on the ends. Katsuki wore a very nice suit . It was the same shade of red as the dress and it had and he had a black tie that had the same designs that were on Izuku's skirt. He wore some sleek black dress shoes as well.

And so they hopped into the carriage and went to the ball.

(Plot twist was stupid so just roll with it pls I just like witchcraft so Izu is a witch 😭😭❤️)