Chapter Three.

Katsuki was sitting on a stool near the island countertop. The smell of berry juice and eggs filled the small space. Izuku put the plate of eggs down with a glass of juice and then gave him two pieces of toast and jam. It wasn't what he was used to. His gourmet breakfasts never looked this simple or pleasing. He ate the food and smiled. It tastes..nice" The simple taste had him wanting more. He drank some of the juice. "I don't want the juice." Izuku chuckled a bit. "You an sweet things.." He drank the rest of it and looked at him. "What?" The taller man said a bit annoyed but overall confused. "Wash out your dish." "Eh?" Izuku gave him a look that had a hint of disgust but it was a oh wow look. "Watch." Katsuki stood next to the sink and watched him wash the dish. "I've never done that before..?" Izuku laughed. "of course you haven't you the emperor!" "What's that supposed to mean?'" He pinned him onto the counter. "It means your pampered." Izuku said leaning in. Just then Inko walked downstairs. "O-oh! Well continue boys I'll be upstairs!" Inko quickly fled up the stairs. "Did she think we would-" They started laughing. Izuku had this thought in the back of his head. Why did I want to kiss him...? Izuku blushed a bit. "You should come back again.." Izuku wanted to stab himself right then and there. "Yeah..I like it here..maybe you could come visit me!" Izuku blushed. A very visible blush. "Y-yeah when?" Katsuki thought about it. "Maybe today? But not right now I could pick you up..a quarter past nine?" Izuku nodded. He was ON cloud nine. (See what I did there 😏).  "Well bye Izuku." Katsuki gave him a smile, grabbed hi candy and  and walked out. Izuku went to his room and flopped on his bed. That smile was so pretty..he smiled at me! Why's he so handsome? Does he actually enjoy my company..?

Katsuki got back and started going crazy. "Clean EVERYTHING I'm having a guest over!" His Mother and Father who were visiting tried to calm him down. "You must be trying to impress someone! Have you finally found a potential mate? Maybe Lady Miagra!" His mother was happy , very happy. It's Inko's son..I think I have feelings for Izuku.." His mom gave him a smile. "At least your happy."

______________________________________

Hello! this part is short but I kinda wanna start the next chapter.