Chapter Twelve.

Time skip!
_______________

It was exactly four days till the wedding. They had picked out the lake where they proposed to get married. Meanwhile Izuku, Mitsuki, Inko,Rei and Ochaco were picking out Izuku's dress. "That one's perfect!!!" Rei yelled out as Izuku twirled in the dress.

After getting the dress Izuku missed Katsuki. He wanted to see him but he was prepping the wedding venue. Izuku went to visit. Upon arriving he gasped. Katsuki saw him and smiled. "You like it?" Izuku kissed him. "It's so.. pretty!!" "Did you find the 'perfect' dress?" Izuku nodded. "I really really like it! "So everything is set up and the food will be brought directly after the ceremony. Then the desserts then the cake." Izuku whined. "Can the desserts go out fir-" "No." Izuku pouted and Katsuki just kissed his cheek. "So childish!" Izuku felt a bit sick. He felt like hurling. "You ok love?" Izuku gave him a reassuring smile and a nod. "I'm gonna head back..see you tonight?" Katsuki kissed his forehead and smiled. Once he got back to the palace and went into the bathroom and threw up a bit. "Can't be sick before the..wedding..!" He looked in the mirror. He looked fine just a bit dazed. He turned to his side to grab some soap from a cabinet and he noticed something. His stomach looked round. Izuku whined about getting fat. Then it clicked. Maybe he was pregnant? No..he and Katsuki only matted five times- Izuku felt a burst of happiness and nervousness at the same time. He wanted to tell everyone but he also didn't want them getting there hopes up so he out on some pants and and he headed to a nearby doctor. The doctor asked questions asked for pee and felt around his belly before using some form of aura magic and smiling. "Where should I send the results?" Izuku gave him the address of the palace. "Oh your the Emperor's fiance?" Izuku smiled and nodded. "Congratulations the letter will be there tomorrow!" Izuku walked out feeling nervous. If he was would Katsuki like that. Did he want to use kids. Making it back to the palace Izuku just took if his shoes and pants and laid on the bed until Rei came in. "Why so glum Izu you wedding is in four days!" Izuku sighed. "I might be pregnant and I don't know if Katsuki will want k-kids-.." Izuku broke down crying. Rei got on the be and hugged him. "It's ok Izuku.." "No it's not ok! W-whats if he calls of the wedding o-or he cheats on me!" Izuku was sobbing into her shoulder. Katsuki walked in and she patted Izuku's head. The pointed in Katsuki's direction. Izuku looked up then realized he must look so ugly. He had makeup stains down his face and his eyes were puffy. Rei just walked out before saying. "I'll be here for you Izuku..every step of the way..I promise.." Katsuki sat on the bed and pulled Izuku into a hug. "What's wrong? Are you having second thoughts or-" Izuku shook his head no. He just laid on him and fell asleep.

It was half past nine and
Katsuki decided everything was done and now they just had to wait.

The  next morning Katsuki noticed that Izuku was either pacing or standing near the door as if waiting for something or someone. Just then a letter arrived and Izuku walked to his personal room after finding Rei. Rei checked outside as if to see if anyone was following.

"Open it!" Izuku looked scared. He passed it to Rei. "Y-you do it!.." Rei opened it and read it. "Oh my god..! Your 4 months two weeks and one day along..and.." "And?.." "Your having twins!!!" Izuku gasped and started crying while hugging Rei. Izuku rubbed his stomach. "I'm having twins.." He smiled. "When are you going to tell Katsuki?" Katsuki walked in. "Tell me what." Izuku grabbed the letter ripped it up and shoved it in a cup of tea that was in the room. Katsuki glared and pouted before storming out angry. Izuku sighed. He suddenly craved sweets. He wanted ice cream cake. "Rei..can you tell one if the staff that I need two ice cream cakes immediately..?" Rei laughed and left. Izuku walked out and into their room. Katsuki was laying in bed just staring at the wall looking upset. Izuku laid next to him and hugged him. Katsuki just shifted away from him. Izuku didn't know why he started crying. "I-I'm sorry! Don't hate me kat!.." He immediately turned over and hugged him. "No.. don't cry.. I'm just mad your keeping secrets..I could never hate you.." Izuku looked like a kitten when he asked. "Promise?" Katsuki chuckled promise. A servant brought in the ice cream cake and Izuku took a big bite. (The servant brought him a spoon). Izuku kept eating until finally turning to Katsuki. " I'm pregnant..-" Katsuki sat there shocked. Then he cried a bit then he hugged Izuku. "I-I'm gonna be a father..?!" He peppered Izuku with kisses. "Let me finish..! I'm four month along and we're having twins.." Izuku kept eating the cake. Katsuki took away his spoon. "That's not healthy for the babies!" Izuku glared at him snatched the spoon and ate more. "Well the babies want ice cream cake!" Katsuki hugged him. "I can't wait.."

(Ik the Prego thing came out of nowhere- 😭)