₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ɆⱤⱤØⱤ

Comenzar desde el principio

What a terrific artifact. Its capabilities never cease to amaze me. He looked at his hand, placing it on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. But along with it was the ever-so-faint whir of the artifact that had attached itself to his heart over ten years ago.

It rose. No longer was he a man, but something better – a half-wyvern. It looked at the sky, the ground, its sides, and finally at him. It then bowed on one knee.

"I greet the savior." His voice was soft and soothing yet contained a terribly evil undertone.

"You will hover above the skies, observing the devastation I bring with utmost pleasure. Henceforth, your name shall be Corpsewatcher." His arm cut across the air, declaring to the universe the appointment of his newest general.

"Corpsewatcher thanks the master for this name." Corpsewatcher placed a hand on his heart and rose. "But, master, may I have the pleasure of hearing your name."

"My name is..."

"Bloodstar, we've checked the area. Everyone's dead. Fucking weaklings, the lot of them. They deserved to die." A woman with two flaming wings that retracted into her body appeared from around the corner of a massive pile of rubble. Her fiery red hair matched the crown growing from her glabella and splitting into two sharp parts. Orange feathers of a similar hue to her hair covered the undersides of her arms and legs and completely covered her back. The rest of her skin resembled a human's yet had a faint, orange undertone – a half-phoenix. She possessed a striking beauty that had resulted in countless men losing their minds over her.

It is by fate's will that my name not be revealed through my own vocals, it seems.

"We must not use such crude and unrefined language, Bruisefury. Have I not taught you such?" Bloodstar frowned in displeasure.

"Oh, whatever, you're such a stickler for words like that. I can't imagine speaking with such respect like you do all the time."

She remains one with zero respect. But it matters not, for her strength is sufficient. Of course, it has to be grown – it always has to be grown.

Bloodstar cared not for tone – she had the right to speak however she pleased, as she had garnered the strength to do so. Naturally, she was far from reaching his own strength, so he could punish her if he so wished. Yet Bloodstar never took offense with her attitude – he found no benefit nor pleasure in holding such a petty attitude.

Bloodstar remained silent as he turned around. Another one of his beloved Disciples had appeared.

"Darkfinger greets the venerated Master Bloodstar." Another woman descended from the sky but bowed immediately upon landing. Unlike her name, she had waist-length, silver-white hair tied in multiple braids that began at her chin level. Her skin contained a dark-blue undertone with blood-red swirls and other such patterns, both of which described her curved wings. Elongated ears took the place of regular human ears – a dark elf. She wore an extremely revealing outfit that covered just the necessities and nothing more. Her eyes were red like the spilled blood of her enemies.

Quite contrary to Bruisefury, Darkfinger possesses too much respect for me.

Bloodstar could tell from the fervent expression in her eyes – present from the day he transformed her – that she loved him. But he possessed no inclination to return the emotion.

After all, while love beckons strength, it hinders the long-term accumulation of it. I shall not reciprocate those feelings for the sake of her growth and mine. I only pray that her current feelings for me do not hinder her present growth.

Bloodstar only hummed in response to her greeting. He then gracefully introduced Corpsewatcher with his outstretched arm.

"You have gained a junior brother who now goes by the name Corpsewatcher. He was the sole survivor of this cleansing, so I have granted him the chance to pursue new heights."