"Holy hell your dick tastes amazing Zuzu." She says as I moan in pleasure. "Heh thanks oooh. You're ahh pretty good at that." She blushes with a coy smile before she slowly kisses the head of my dick a few times. Breathing a bit heavy she ever so slowly takes me into her mouth making me feel pure pleasure. She begins to inhale as much as she can all the while vibrating her jacks. Once she gets about half of me in her mouth she gags a bit before backing off and winking in my eyes before bobbing up and down on it. "Ohhh fuck yes. You're ahhh great at this mmm Kyo." I barely can moan out as her eyes show her love for the compliment. She sped up and after a few minutes of her amazing head and vibes she can finally inhale all of my hard cock. She goes faster and faster and a minute later I roar. "Ohhh fuuuuck g-gonna c-cummm!" As she smiles with her eyes before going to the base and vibrating more than ever. Unable to hold back I fire my massive load down her thoat as she swallows as much as she can. Soon as I finish cumming she pulls off my dick. Cleaning all the excess before popping off. "Fuck yes. They're right mophead. Hehe. Your cum is thick and sticky but tastes amazing!" She says with a bit of surprise.

    "Hehe thanks Kyo. You definitely got some great skills to elicit so much cum from me." I say with a soft smile. She smirks before asking. "Would you like to fuck me Zuzu?" I smirk as she blushes a bit looking kind of embarassed. "Only if you really ready to take that step and we use protection." I say as she went wide eyed for a second and smiles. "Hehe well dude I definitely ain't ready for kids but I wanna try riding that sword." I chuckle at that as I grab a roll of condoms and wrap up. "Got any recommended positions?" I ask as she was a bit surprised. I think she either didn't expect me to ask her opinion or didn't know many positions. "Uhh could you stand up and hug me as you make me yours? I don't remember the name of it but Mina told me about it. It sounded pretty intimate though. I chuckled. "Well the upstanding citizen it is my Rocking queen." She was wide eyed as I had no problem doing her request. "R-Really?" She asked a bit nervous. "Yeah. You're the one who decides Kyoka. I don't mind what position we do it in just want you to have say in it. But may I request first I lay back and you start in cowgirl when break your hymen before we do that?" She blushed hard at that. If I remember right she told Momo and Ocha later that she was amazed at my willingness to let her be in control of the way we do it.

     She nodded and I laid back as she got her shorts and panties off revealing her well trimmed bush. Steeling her courage she got up and taking deep breaths began lowering herself on my cock. Once my dick was against her hymen she stopped before leaning forward to kiss me steeling her courage. Once we broke our kiss she said. "I'm ready Izuku. Make me feel like I'm all yours and no other man could take me." I smiled warmly as I kissed her and thrusted up breaking her hymen and going all the way in. She yelped a bit from the pain moaning as we kissed. As we broke it she was breathing hard. "Mm that hurt a bit more ahh than I was expecting." She shakily spoke as was taking deep breaths. I smiled and asked if she wanted to stop. "N-No way dude. I want to keep going. I want to feel like Kyoka Strife. Wife of Izuku Strife the strongest hero, greatest husband and father." I beamed at her words. "Very well my sexy rocking wife. Are you ready for me to stand up?" She fluttered her eyes and said yes.

     I rose with ease much to her surprise. I was now standing as her legs and arms wrapped round my waist and neck respectively. She moaned as the movement happened. She smiled and kissed me before starting to lift herself up and while dropping down I thrusted up. "Oooh fuck. You're ahh so huge Zuzu. God Ohh this feels ahhhmazing." She moaned out as we picked up the pace fully in synch. "So uhh does your ahh tight wet womanhoooood." I grunted out as her pussy squeezed my cock with each thrust. Soon the only noise that could be heard was that of our passionate moans and flesh slapping flesh.

     For seven minutes we went at it before she arched her back and screamed. "Ohhh fuuuuck meeee Izuuukuuu gonna cuuum!" As her orgasm fired through her as if lightning hit every nerve and pulsed them with passionate pleasure. Soon as the powerful climax finishes she collapses into me breathing ragged. "Holy...Shit...dude I....think you fucked...my soul out ...of me. How are...you so....fucking good at...this?" She asked as I smiled kissing her. "No idea hehe. I basically go by instincts. Still not entirely sure what I'm doing hehehe." I say with a cheeky grin as I squeeze her perfect ass making her moan. "No fucking way dude? That's amazing. Hehe guess you really are a sex god." She said after finally gaining her breath back. "Hehe let's keep it up dude. I want to drain that massive cock dry with my wet pussy." I smirked at that as we started again.