27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya

En başından başla

Karan " ki hogaye laddoo "

Teja " mujhse puchrhe ho besharam...here i m suffering, I can't sleep. I am hungry, you are sleeping peacefully. Mere ye haal tere wajase haina.. Aur to besharamo ki tara soh raha hai "

He gulped when she spoke like a Lioness to him.

Karan " Ab mei kya karu "

Teja screamed " Are you serious. Go and make something for me"

Karan sprinted towards the kitchen, he drank a whole glass of water to calm himself.  He was confused what to make.

Karan pov "  what should I make, usse jake pucho.. Agar puche toh dategi toh nahi, mardegi mujhe.. Par what if she doesn't like.. Okay.. Come-on kundrra u can do it.. Go n ask your wife, simple.. Pucho baby what you want to have, that's it.. Maregi toh kya hua, voh toh aadat ho gaye abhi"

He walked back to their room and opened the door. She was coming towards the door with a hand on her belly holding the bump carefully. She looked at him and give a toothy grin. He smiled nervously not knowing exactly how to react now.

Teja " sunnnyyy "

He sighed knowing she is okay, he gained confidence now and asked her " Laddo what you want to have "

Her expresssion changed and she glared him again and he gulped.

Teja " tujhe ye bhi nahi pata ki tere biwi aur bachi ko kya chahiye.. "

Karan scared tone " baby "

Teja slapped her forehead " ufffff.. Briyani chahiye hume.. Go "

He ran to the kitchen and she followed him slowly, he was cutting the veggies and washed the chicken. He was making for two as now even he was hungry. She looked at him, nudged him , he turned to her and she opened her arms.

He lifted her and placed her on the slab and the rest was...

Karan " here you go my baby... Your briyani is ready "

She opened her mouth and he fed her. He blew air on food to make it less hot before feeding her. She was admiring her man and he was feeding her with all love. He kissed her bump in between feeding her

"meri princess ko bhuki lagi.. My baby wants papa handmade Briyani and she made mumma to kick Papa in the middle of night "

Teju bite her tongue and he chuckled. He faced her and asked her raising his eyebrows " kick kar raheho mujhe tum.. Tujhe koye aur ways nahi mili.. Oh okay.. Baby ne bola mumma ko haina"

Teja got the last line and bobbed her head " yes yes, baby gave the idea. Mei toh bolraha tha , baby , papa is tired but she didn't understand. She though just want to eat your handmade food. Kya karu mei. Bechari mei, papa aur uski princess ki beech phasgaye.. Uffff.. "

He looked at her with shocked and surprised look " how can someone be this cute and smart. Pura palat diya baat"

He bite her cheeks and whispered
" shaani "

They finished the briyani and he made her herbal drink for easy digestion which mumma kundrra teached him.

She was walking around the house for sometime before heading to bed while he cleaned the kitchen. He picked her up and placed her on the bed and settled himself beside her. She was looking at him when a lone tear fell , he wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

Karan " what happened shona "

Teja " mei bohot tang karti hu na tujhe "

He nodded no and wiped the tears which was flowing.