More Headcannons!

Tell me if you agree or disagree in the comments! I love your feed back!

• He hates it when you guys get into an argument, on certain days where he is usually kind, if he was fed up with something going wrong or a family matter he would get angry and become easily irritable and you two would get into small squabbles because of it.

• You guys could be mad at each other and still aggressively tell the other I LOVE YOU (insult here),

• I think that he would physically be extremely close to you 24/7, like you two would be sitting like and inch apart and he gets closer anyway.

• He cries at night sometimes, he's the type of person to sit down, have a good cry and then get back to work in the same breath. He doesn't want people to see him cry so he does it in solitude

• You caught him talking to himself on multiple occasions, he doesn't like to seem vulnerable when so many people secretly look down on him. I mean what is he supposed to do?

• He will reach out to your arm and trail his way down to your hand because he thinks it would be awkward if he grabbed something else instead, he opts for your forearm because any higher and he's afraid he will just grab your chest, (this applies to guys and girls).

• This guy is literally the definition of "I'm into personality," but when he does like someone, specifically you, he won't make it blatantly obvious. So I would say he's pan, completely, no bias for any gender identity.

• This mother fucker would, in a modern day AU, listen to PinkPantheress with PRIDE, oh and TV girl, also D4vid because I just think he would. Dabbles in 2000s style rock and punk music, this mother fuvker swears by those because the beats be bumping, the drum, guitar? Perfect!

• Ok so this will only make sense if you have seen my Sebastian sallow oneshot book, but he listens to Sebastian's angsty poetry.

If you have any questions for what you want me to make headcannons for next would be so fun! I'd love to answer them!