Investigation 2

Firstly, I had to discover when it was that I could have missed her crying that much. From the intensity of the marks, I'd say that she cried this way every night. So how could I have missed it? Also, it's not like I just met Lenora yesterday. I've known her for years. How could I have been so blind to have not noticed it until now?
I went to my Mind Palace to remember what exactly what happened during my last investigation. I stayed through the night but often fell asleep at 10 and woke back up at 11. So, somewhere between those times must have been when I had missed it.
I went to her apartment at 9:30 p.m. And began my climb to the window. By 9:40 I was perched on the roof's side and I watched through the window.
At 10:00 I watched closely. I saw her mouth begin to move. She was saying something. But what? I couldn't hear it. I wish I could have because just then was when the tears came. She continued this way for the entire hour and then she took a picture from underneath her pillow and hugged it close. She then kissed her fingers and placed the kiss onto the picture. Several minutes later, the last tear fell and she fell to sleep.
I quietly snuck into her window in hopes that I'd see this picture and give this man a talking to. I ever so quietly came closer to her bed but just then... She moved. I froze. She stopped and I moved again. This repeated several times. The trekking toward the bed was the longest 10 minutes of an investigation ever. She moved again then stopped. I proceeded. Just then I knocked against her night stand and the glass vase began wobbling. I stopped it before it came crashing down but just then... Her eyes flew open.