{12}

👤 f1wag.gossip.source

📍 Monaco

liked by anastasia

liked by anastasia.albrecht and 78,936 others

f1wag.gossip.source Kenza Albrecht seen driving Charles Leclercs custom ferrari in Monaco last night!!!! Charles said he doesn't let anyone drive his car, does this confirm their relationship??

anastasia.albrecht: every single one of you that hates on someone simply because she is rumored to be dating someone you can't have is sick and needs help

valentin.albrecht: the people hating are sickening

user1: she's gonna crash the car

user2: she looks so good driving a ferrari

user3: i hope she crashes and he breaks up with her

user4: I remember him saying his car is super special to him and wouldn't let anyone driver it so if she's driving it, it means something

user5: shes so gorg

user6: idk if I wanna be charles or kenza

user7: I felt so bad for her when I saw the video of the girls making comments about her and the paparazzi bombarding her.

View all 1,836 comments

------

Kenza - I knew it wasn't a good idea when Charles told me to take his car. We wouldn't even drive it together but me alone? My car was in for a checkup and Charles was in Maranello with his Alpha Romeo. "I can just take public transport or walk or even take a bike." I told him over the phone.

"Absolutely not, if you're walking around in public the paparazzi will bombard you with questions and will circle you in. I don't want you to have a panic attack while I'm not near you." Charles knew about my panic attacks as he witnessed one just a few days ago, he knew exactly how to calm me down and I was so grateful to have him by my side. I knew he was right about the paparazzi but I didn't want to be seen in his car.

"But we would basically be confirming our relationship"

"Nothing is confirmed until you either show up in the paddock or we release a statement. I'm not letting you win this one Kenz. Besides, your dad would kill me if he knew I let you feed yourself to the wolves." I chuckled at his last sentence because I knew how my dad would react and it would be exactly like Charles just said.

"Fine, okay I'll take your car"

"Thank you. I have to go but I miss you and I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Kisses"

"Bye Charlie, I love you"

"I love you too baby." He replied before hanging up the phone.

I was meeting up for dinner with Carla and Kika who was visiting Monaco again, this time without Pierre as he was busy with work. Kika and I became fairly close after we first met, messaging each other non-stop which I knew made both Charles and Pierre happy. I wanted to introduce her to Carla because I knew they would like each other.