{6}

Kenza - When I opened the comment someone tagged me in and saw the post my heart dropped. I sat there numb thinking about what I had just seen. I had the feeling he moved on but I didn't want it to be true. I never wanted to believe it but I just saw the confirmation, the confirmation that I probably didn't mean as much to him as he said. Heaps of tears started to fall down my cheeks and I couldn't stop crying. Today was the day I wanted to go to his apartment and tell him I was ready for this new chapter, our new chapter but it was too late and the thought of that killed me. But what made it even worse was that I was friends with Estelle, I told her about what happened with me and Charles she knew I still loved him. Carla called me right after she saw the post. I don't think I said anything but after she could hear me crying she rushed over to my apartment. I heard the doorbell ring but I didn't get up to open the door, I was still laying in my bed crying. Carla ended up getting in by telling security she thinks I'm having a panic attack, they knew her because she came to my apartment almost every day so they opened the door for her with the key that they have. She came running to my bedroom, once she reached the door she quietly opened it and slowly made her way to the free side of the bed. We sat there together for hours while I was just crying. She slept over for the rest of the week too because she didn't want to leave me alone. I was heartbroken. It was the kind of Heartbreak where you can feel the tightness in your chest; where air feels like razor blades moving through you. The kind of heartbreak that has you thinking you have it together, and crying while waiting for the toast to pop, sobbing inexplicably in the aisles of the supermarket. I wasn't even this heartbroken when Leon dumped me after a three year relationship but I was with Charles who I had only spent time with for a few weeks. This proved to me how much I loved him and cared for him but how fast I lost him at the same time. I cried for weeks before I finally found myself again and could focus on my life. I unfollowed both Charles and Estelle right after I found out. Even though I felt I was strong enough now to see them together I felt stupid following them again. They both still followed me but there was nothing to see, I haven't posted since Capri but the gossip pages picked up on that....

👤 f1wag.gossip.source

liked by anastasia

liked by anastasia.albrecht, estelle.castagnoli and 11,735 others

f1wag.gossip.source  Kenza Albrecht, billionaire daughter, friend or former friend of Estelle Castagnoli and rumored Charles ex girlfriend stopped posting on all social media platforms after Charles and Estelle made their relationship public. Is this a coincidence?

user1: I think Estelle and Charles backstabbed her

↪️user4: you don't even know them

user2: def not a coincidence 

user3: i miss her.

user4: I think she's just mad that she didn't get Charles but her friend did

↪️anastasia.albrecht: you don't know anything please mind ur own business