{4} - Kenza

It's been about three weeks since the meeting with Charles and in those weeks we've spent a lot of time together

It's been about three weeks since the meeting with Charles and in those weeks we've spent a lot of time together. Even the formula 1 gossip accounts started speculations. Honestly I've had the most fun in ages, Charles is probably the sweetest man I've met but I wasn't sure if I was thinking that because I was still heartbroken or because I'm genuinely falling in love with him. I was lying in bed staring at the blank ceiling on top of me and just trying to figure my life out because it was a mess, a fucking mess. I was still thinking about Leon, missing him and at the same time spending more and more time with Charles but I didn't know what I was feeling about him. When I checked my phone and saw the time I jumped up, took a shower and put on anything I found in my closet. I was late to the meeting I was forced to attend with my dad and my dad would probably murder me alive if I was late. I ran out the door, almost forgetting my keys before I got to my Bentley Bentega and threw my Hermes mini Kelly onto the passenger seat. The traffic was the only thing I never miss whenever I go back to our house in Stuttgart for a few weeks to visit my friends.

Luckily I ended up making it to the meeting on time. It was probably the most boring meeting I've been in but when it finished my father said he was happy with how much I knew and contributed to the meeting. I got back into my car, drove to my apartment, quickly put on a bikini and packed a bag with a beach towel, sunscreen and other beach essentials. I put on a Missoni dress as a beach cover up, placed my Bottega sunglasses on my nose and made my way to the beach. 

I didn't spot either of Charles cars but I was mainly looking out for his all black Alpha Romeo which he drove often to stay undercover, because I didn't see either of the cars I decided to just wait in my car and scroll through instagram. I got a huge fright after a man just popped up by my window and then I realised it was just Charles.

"Jesus Charles you scared the living shit out of me"

"I'm sorry, it was worth it though. Your reaction was priceless" he said laughing

"Yea haha so funny" 

"Come on let's find a nice spot on the beach"

----------------

"Let's go swimming!" Charles said cheerfully after we dropped our things at a nice spot. He quickly took his T-shirt off and I honestly had a hard time trying not to stare at his fit body too much. This man was too perfect but every time I thought about all the good things about him Leon popped into my head.

"Kenza are you coming?"

"Uh yes, yup im coming"

He waited patiently while I took my dress off and I think he also had a hard time not looking at me because I could see his eyes fixated on me.

"Stop staring, let's go. First one by the water wins!" I yelled as I already started running

We both crashed into the water, Charles one even though I got a head start but to be fair he is an athlete. We splashed water on each other and laughed the whole time until Charles told me to wait here and ran to go get something from his bag. It was his phone.

"Here i'll take some photos of you for your instagram"

"Okay" I said smiling just thinking about how cute it was that he thought about small things like these.

After we took a couple of pictures we headed back to our stuff and layed there talking about silly things.

"I wanted to ask if you want to come have lunch with me, my brother and my mum. I want to introduce you to them, I know were nothing serious yet but-"

"Charles, I don't know if this is a good idea, I just got dumped and I don't want you to just be a rebound. I want to be fully over him before I get into something new. I really like you. I just need to close one chapter of my life before I start a new one and I'm not sure I've closed that chapter yet."

"Okay, just know i'll be waiting for you, until you're ready."

"Find someone that makes you happy, someone that doesn't make you wait for them. Please, you deserve to be happy."

"You're the only person that makes me happy Kenza. We've not known each other for a long time but I haven't been this happy in months, maybe even years. I'll wait for you whether you like it or not.

"I honestly don't deserve you, you're too good to me."

-----------

I'm sorry this is such a short part but i kinda have writers block rn soooo. Forgive me please!!! I'll try publish the next part asap as this one is so short.

LOVE YOU GUYS XX