•Prolouge•

𖤐𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐘𝐌𝐀𝐍𖤐

Villains are just victims whos storys havent been told.

a blood bath would be a good word to decribe the scene. mangled human anatomy. each wall was bathed in blood and a loud, boisterous laugh filled the room-

police sirens filled the air, each cop armed with a gun. a man with large wings stood perched ontop of a molding lamppost.. watching like a predator. the cops dragged out a screaming girl, flashlights being shone on her in fear of what would happen once she was in the dark.

"YOULL RUN ON STUBS MOTHERFUCKER" the girl shrouded in matte black clothing, her wild raven hair swaying. the scrawny cop closest to her visably flinched and she cackled.

several more cops came out carrying body bags, one cop kept attempting to yank out an ax that was inches deep into some asswipes skull.

the girls smirk contorted into a maniacal smile and she bellowed in laughter again "was it the boogeyman?" she hunched over before being forced into the car, and this time several cops sighed in relief.
•••
the girl sat boredly, her hands handcuffed to the desk.

the door open and a tall lanky man with short hair came confidently walking in- and man did she want to rip his face skin off. the man gave her a warm smile before sitting down across the criminal. he pulled out a file before sliding it over to the teen.
"Kurosaki Yn
Aliases: Boogeyman, X
Connections:
Kurosaki Kouske(A)
Unknown
Unknown
Quirk: Boogeyman
User morphes into a monstrous form in darkness. User does not have control of change but once trained enough user can tranform in light.
Drawbacks: Internal bleeding, vomiting blood, fatigue, not being able to sleep in monster form.
Weakness: Heat, bright lights.

Kill count:
237 Heros
362 Villians
Total: 599"

"your file is really something isnt it Kurosaki" his eyes studied her form. he spoke up again after she refused to speak up. "Nezu has a deal- join U.A. and Kouske wont go into the foster care system and you wont go to Tartarus." her e/c and yellow eyes closed. "what do you think i should do Yutaa" she spoke to no one and waited a moment before opening her eyes and speaking again "rat bastard is threatening me with Kou huh? anything for my little boy."

his eyes widened slightly, not expecting her to give in so easily before picking up his phone and making a call. not even 5 minutes later Erasurehead came through the door.

he made a beeline torwards the young girl and she flinched slightly when he hooked a shock collar on her neck. "..you got some pet play kink? bold move being kinky with a minor infront of a cop" she grinned showing her slightly white almost shark like teeth. some stuck out like an angler fishes teeth and her jaw was shaped differently then anyone elses. her jaw stuck out more like a dogs snout and long jagged teeth were showing from under the skin. it looked odd to say the least.

he blinked, obviously annoyed. a little boy with raven black hair and completely yellow eyes came rushing in and hugged the girls leg. she picked him up like a pillow and situated him on her shoulders.
•••
Yn waited outside the office impatiently. the door flung out and a male with scars covering his face bolted.

"damn this sucks, cops got you too huh?"
she asked the ticked off male. he raised his cuffed hands and flipped her off.

the door opened and she was shoved in.

"im glad to see you have accepted my request to join the Villian Rehab Course!"

the rat bastard cheerfully exclaimed. the first thing the girl noticed was a gold detailed rosewood violin.

Yn stood up and slammed her fist into the table resulting in the rats tea spilling. "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT SNEAKY RAT BASTARD!?"

"where did you get the fucking violin" the girl demanded. black whispy smoke flared from her lungs. the little bastard smiled at seeing her all riled up. "why you may have it back miss Kurosaki, as i myself dont play" the girl snatched the violin before walking out and grabbing Kouskes hand. she discreetly flipped him off

they would be stationed in the only dorms on campus just for the rehab course, it was heavily gaurded, and there where always fresh groceries in the fridge.

dabi went to his own room and slammed the door.. little Kou would be staying with aizawa and she hated that but he would be safe.

the eight year old girl carried her two year old brother out of the now abandoned mansion. black smoke flowed off her skin and blood coated her head to toe. her newly forming bones creaked with each step.

𖤐🌑𖤐

heyoo its author. please comment and dont forget to vote 💜💜 love you my darlings