He finally pinned me to the door

Start from the beginning

"NO LISTEN TO ME! DON'T EVEN TRY TO SEE THAT BODY! WE HAVE NO IDEA IF THE SERIAL KILLER IS OUT THERE, AND I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO YOU!" My voice gets louder by octaves. Her voice was also growing higher pitched.

"WELL, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK! I'M GOING TO INVESTIGATE AND MOST LIKELY DO SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE DOING!" She turned to leave, but I grabbed her wrist.

"If you go to that body, don't dare to speak to me." While I threatened her, I stood firm. When she ripped her wrist from my grip and went away, time stood still for a moment, only the sounds of my breathing were heard.

I noticed my hand. My blood-splattered palm.

I listen to her demands, but why can't she listen to one of mine?

~Next morning~

~Aurora's pov~

I didn't return to our room out of spite, instead, I slept in Anna's room, although I couldn't sleep as well as I used to.

I massaged my red eyes as I watched the newlyweds snore while snuggling up beside each other. My chest started to feel a little tight.

I shook my head, trying to shake off the memories of him.

Jerk! He keeps on treating me as if I'm one of those trophy wives, but I'm going to show him that I'm not!

I stretched out a little before writing Anna a quick letter and heading out.

The image of the corpse kept racing through my head as I walked to my room.

He didn't seem to have been stabbed for just being disrespectful. There had to be another reason for it-

"Was there a knife on the scene?" Tobias asked a staff member, which I overheard.

I instantly hid behind a wall and watched them from a distance.

"Sir, yes. This particular one." The worker handed Tobias a ziplock bag containing a bloody knife. That was the butcher's knife...

The same one from the kitchen that Tobias used to open the cabinet.

Even Tobias, based on his expression, must have realized this when he examined the knife.

"Was there any other evidence?" He asked.

"No, sir, only the note and the knife," The employees responded.

"Well, could you please request that the passengers bring a pen to the deck?"

Tobias stated. The man was confused but agreed.

But why did Tobias request that the passengers bring a pen?

I dashed into our room before Tobias arrived.

I tried to be natural by solving the already solved sudoku book.

"Hello, where have you been?" With a smile, I asked. He didn't even bother looking at me as he took off his coat and hung it on the door.

"Hello, Tobias!" I waved my hand in front of his face. He moved past me and took up the sudoku book I had been holding a few minutes ago.

I took his hand in mine, but he didn't even look at me. He kept staring at the book.

"Tobias...Why are you ignoring me?" I asked.

He snatched his hand away from me before laying down and closing his eyes.

I grabbed his face and forced him to look at me.

His eyes were chilly, unlike the ones that were filled with warm love for me.

"Tobias, what happened?" I stroked his cheek.

He clenched his jaw and closed his eyes. Why was he acting like- Oh, right...

He said that he would not talk to me. Let's see how long that continues...

"You know, I bet they're serving your favorite Lasagna today." I wiggled my eyebrows hoping I could make him respond but it didn't work as he lay there emotionless as usual. I huffed and climbed onto the bed next to him.

Let's see how he refuses to respond now!

With a bright smile, I slid into his arms and kissed his cheek.

"I love you," I said with a big smile. He didn't even bother to open his eyes.

My smile began to sag. Was he actually being serious?

"I love you so so much, Tobias." Again no reaction...

"You're so handsome that I sometimes wonder how you're human."

I tried to stroke his ego, but there was no response. A frown formed on my lips as I realized he was probably furious.

A frown formed on my lips as I realized he was probably furious at what I had done. Then I twirled a strand of his hair and positioned my head directly over his heart.

"I'm very sorry...I just hate being treated in this way. I didn't mean to hurt you."

I kissed his lips. He remained silent once more.

"I miss hearing your obnoxious voice, so please talk to me." I muttered.

He just lay there, motionless. My eyes welled up with tears.

I shoved him forcefully, causing him to flinch, only to realize that HE HAD FALLEN ASLEEP WHILE I WAS TALKING TO HIM!

He sighed and massaged his tired eyes.

"YOU IDIOT, HOW DARE YOU SLEEP WHILE I WAS TALKING!"I violently shook him. He wiped a stray tear from my eyes as a tiny smile began to form on his face. I hesitated for a moment before creepily grinning.

"You reacted-"

He jumped up and went away before I could finish my sentence.

I stepped in front of him, blocking the doorway.

"No, I'm not going to let you go until you kiss me." I grinned. Before I had a chance to react, he grabbed my jaws and slammed our lips together while pinning me to the door. Then suddenly, he released his hold, pushed me away, and left the room.

Leaning against the wall with a sheepish smile, I stood there totally speechless. He doesn't hate me, at least...or that's what I think..

or that's what I think