𝟰𝟳 - ❝𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗫𝗘𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗞 & 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪❞

ابدأ من البداية

"right. next time i see crookshanks and the others, i'll let 'em know!"

"i meant us!" hermione says in annoyance.

you flinch slightly as the jar beside you splits into two, it's contents spilling out onto the table and floor.

"blimey. what was that?" hagrid questions.

you peer through the sand, taking out a medium sized rock from beside the broken jar.

you sweat-drop.

harry hisses in pain as something hits the back of his neck, "ow!"

he looks out the window, his eyes going wide.

"hagrid"

hagrid steps forward, "oh, crikey"

you peer out, dumbledore, the minister and that creepy axe guy were walking out to the hut, you gasp softly.

"it's late. it's nearly dark. you shouldn't be here. someone sees you outside the castle this time of night, you'll be in trouble. big trouble. particularly you, harry"

a loud knocking is heard, "with you in a moment!" hagrid calls in a cheery voice.

he grabs a blanket, covering the odd animal in the corner.

"quick. quick!" he ushers you all to the back door.

"hagrid. it'll be fine. it'll be okay" harry reassures.

hagrid nods thankfully, "go on, go on!"

hermione swings the door open, you peek out. dumbledore was pointing some stuff out to the other two, hagrid opens the door for them, inviting them in.

once they were all in, you all rush out towards the pumpkin patch, ducking behind a large thing of stacked pumpkins.

you furrow your eyebrows, watching the exchange between the four.

you whip your head around along with hermione as the sound of a twig snapping is heard behind you.

you blink your green eyes, you could have sworn you had just seen a tuft of black and brown hair.

"what?" harry asks, turning around as well as ron.

"i thought i just saw... never mind"

"let's go!" ron says, cradling scabbers.

you all duck from the window's view as you run, making your way back up the stairs.

you glance longingly at buckbeak as you run off, frowning.

you all run up by the rocks, you feel your eyes go glossy as you watch the four of them step outside, the axe guy readying his weapon.

you flinch, crying out silently as the sound of the axe going through reaches your ears.

you put a hand over your mouth, tears spilling from your cheeks as you turn to embrace the three in a tight hug, them also being very remorseful, hermione burying her face in your shoulder.

the hug was interrupted as ron suddenly dropped scabbers.

you look down at his finger in worry as some blood drips.

"he bit me. scabbers" ron spins around, looking for sabbers who had run off somewhere, he runs off after seeing his tail.

"ron. ron!" hermione shouts.

"ron!" harry calls.

"ron, wait!" you call.

you all run after him, "scabbers, come back!"