I groaned holding my stomach and turned on my side trying to breathe, he kicked me in my stomach and went over grabbing his gun "You are one annoying, tough ass bitch" He laughed walking back over to me.

I still couldn't fucking breathe but I was trying to get up. He kicked me back down "Fuck you" I finally managed to get something out. I heard loud thumping and looked up to see Shiro running toward Eziō, he pointed his gun at him "No!" I forced myself to get up and grabbed his hand making him shoot out the window. He pushed me off of him and Shiro bit his leg making Eziō scream out, he fell on the floor and I kicked him in his dick and then his stomach. I grabbed Shiro's collar and he came over licking my face, I glared at Eziō then went over grabbing his gun, and shot next to his face until it was empty. The tile broke on the floor hitting Eziō in the face "Don't you ever point your fucking gun at him again!" I yelled.

I threw his gun on him and he sat up leaning against the wall "So annoying" He said breathing heavily.

I grabbed Shiro and we both walked back to the bedroom Khan was laying on the bed and I glared at him "You fucking traitor" He huffed laying his head down and I shook my head.

"Enya Mostafa, it's good to see you again," Omari said hugging me.

"It's good seeing you too" He pulled out a chair for me and I sat down "Thank you"

"I just spoke with Alonzo"

"He told me everything went well in Vietam" I smiled "that's good"

Omari looked at my face "Should I ask?"

"Training just went a little overboard" I chuckled

"Do you want anything to drink?" He asked

"No thank you"

He nodded his head and waved the guards off "I hear you have a few things to tell me"

"A Canadian attacked my house yesterday," He raised his eyebrows "If they're here then you should be careful, they attacked the Russians"

"I heard, surely you didn't fly all the way here to give me a heads up"

"I'm here because I want your daughter to have a good future"

"Can you explain that for me?" He chuckled "Surely you know she will"

"Will she? She's a woman, the first woman to run this Maifa. She and Brandi are going to face a lot of trouble, a lot of attacks, and a lot of people trying to take them out. I want to give her a future where she can run this Mafia safely and how she wants to, love who she wants to. It's the 21st century and she won't be able to make any choices if things keep going the way they are."

He looked at me and slowly nodded his head "I was worried about that, there already been a few problems." I looked at him "A proposal"

I shook my head "She won't need it"

"And the Canadians? I consider myself to believe in more traditional ways but I do not want an arranged marriage for her"

"As long as you're not fitting their image they are going to come after you and your family," I said seriously.

"So what's your solution?" He asked me

"I can offer you the alliance of three Mafia's-"

"Four" I nearly growled hearing Eziō's voice "We can offer you four." He came over sitting down next to me and grabbed my hand kissing it. I looked over at him he was smirking at me and I wanted so badly to punch him in his face.

I looked back at Omari "Four, we can offer you four"

Omari looked between us "You two?"

"It's new," Eziō said "A few weeks, but I know she's who I want to spend my life with. I'm willing to kill anyone who disagrees with our relationship" he held my hand tighter and I gritted my teeth forcing a smile.

"I wasn't aware, a relationship between the Italians and the Japanese will surely have Thomas backing off," He said to himself. He looked at us "I'll talk to Kenji and Alonzo"

"I'll let him know to expect your call" I stood up but Eziō didn't let my hand go. We walk out and once we were out of Omaris view I looked at him "Let my hand go" I said lowly

"No" he smiled and kept walking pulling me out of the house. I pulled away when I got to my car and he just pushed me against my car. He grabbed my throat smiling at me like a fucking psychopath "I'm going to make your life a living hell Enya" I glared up at him and he was just smiling at me. I looked over seeing a guard watching us and Eziō looked over waving at him.

I thought he was going to let me go but instead he just kissed me, I tried pushing him away but he just pushed against me putting his body against mine. He bit my lip making me let out a small moan and then pushed his tongue into my mouth, he gripped my throat tighter and I finally snapped out of my shock that he was even kissing me. I sucked on his tongue making him tense up then wrapped my arms around his shoulders. I rolled my tongue around his before pushing my tongue into his mouth he groaned sucking on my tongue then I pulled away looking at him. His eyes were closed, then I sucked and nibbled on his bottom lip.

"Bitch" I said pushing him off of me and then getting in my car.