Ruben

I ran down the halls of halls of my school

I ran down the halls of halls of my school. I had anger written all over my face. My fake friends had been talking behind my back for years and I only found out today. After I had just fought one of the girls I took off before security could get me. I had my backpack on and my skateboard in hand. I was prepared to ditch the rest of my classes. I ran outside but quickly bumped Into someone.

I shortly yelped as I felt myself topple over to hit the ground but suddenly a pair of hands gripped my arms to prevent me from falling. I reflexively reach e out and gripped the shirt of whom ever just caught me. "T-Thank you!" I frantically said before looking up at the person who caught me. His grip on my arms loosened as I steadied myself and then he let go "don't mention it, what's up with your face?"

"Huh?"

"Oh you mean this" I said as I place a hand on my busted lip. I couldn't feel it before but as the adrenaline wore off I was starting to, as well as every other wound I had gotten in the fight. "Yeah, that" his eyes trailed over from the busted lip to my bloody nose. "Oh I fought some girl.." I shrugged. He winced and then took in my appearance, his eyes landing on my board "Damn, you skate?" He asked. "Yeah" I briefly glanced at my worn out skateboard. "Sweet, wanna and skate? I know a good spot" I paused to think about it, I didn't even know this guys name. But at the same time I didn't was already planning on skipping the rest of school and I sure as hell wasn't gonna go home right now "uh.. sure"

Fuckshit

I was sitting on a bench at the skatepark when suddenly a group of guys sat next to me

I was sitting on a bench at the skatepark when suddenly a group of guys sat next to me. I drank a Pepsi while my skate board was held in my Free hand. "What's up chick, you skate?" One of the guys asked. I wiped my mouth and set my soda down next to my feet before I turned to them "yeah". "That's cool, you good at it?" "..yeah". "Is that all you can say? Or can you also tell me your name" he asked. I paused briefly before reluctantly replying "It's y/n" "Sweet, I'm fuckshit. That's ray, sunburn, Ruben, and fourth grade" he pointed at his friends and I simply nodded. "You wanna skate with us? Doll?" Fuckshit asked. "Doll?" I said standing up "let's go." I stared at Fuckshit "if I win you owe me an ice cream". The guy agreed and I proudly walked towards the rink.

After a while of skating I won. "You're pretty good, for a girl" fuckshit said. "Mhm, for a girl" I rolled my eyes with a sarcastic tone of voice. "We'll then, I guess we gotta buy you an ice cream" fuckshit said as he pulled out a few dollars "really?" I asked. I hadn't actually expected them to buy me ice cream.
"Yeah really, I'm a man of my word, doll" he smirked.

4th grade

I sat down at a party, smoking a blunt

I sat down at a party, smoking a blunt. The air was thick and the entire house was practically hot boxed. I noticed there was a guy next to me and he was fiddling with something in his hand so I looked down. "You have a camera?" I asked. He looked a bit surprised as we made eye contact but he nodded. "That's cool, what do you record?" I asked a bit intrigued. "Oh.. I record skateboarding.. and stuff..?" he looked back down. "Woah, I know how to skate" I said happily. He looked back up "you do? Me too" "Yeah! I know a lot of cool tricks" I momentarily giggled. "I know a few ticks but my friend ray knows more" he said. "What's your name?" I asked scooting closer. "My names.. Fourthgrade" he said, embarrassed about it.

"Fourthgrade? Why Fourthgrade?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "It's not actually my name, everyone just calls me that because they say that I'm as smart as a fourth grader, what's your name?" " my names y/n! But my friends call me dolly" I said.

The conversation lasted at least an hour or half. But before I left we decided to meet up and skate together some time soon.