Chapter 28: Huh? A Fight and Disagreement?

Start from the beginning

With that being said the twins start to walk closer to each other. The amount of animosity and bad aura surrounding the two is beginning to make me feel overwhelmed.

Tohka stood right by me gritting her teeth. It seems she's trying to endure this sour mood.

I've experienced and watched this situation many times. For one thing, this is not going to end well and of course, violence is about to erupt.

"Girls... Uhhh, could you listen to me at least?" I tried to ask nicely only...

" W H A T T H E H E L L ! " both twins shouts as the sand that was standing on erupted a wind geyser.

Both Tohka and I hold on to each other preventing us from getting blown away from their powers.

"{RAPHAEL}: EL RE'EM!" Kaguya calls upon her angel along with her astral dress. Her weapon of form is revealed to be what looks like a lance type of weapon.

"Response: {RAPHAEL}: EL NA'ASH!" Yuzuru calls her out as well, along the same with her as an astral dress. Her weapon on the other hand revealed to be a chain whip weapon.

Crap this doesn't look too good at all.

As both kept unleashing their power to the fullest the wind was beginning to feel rather stronger than that time when we arrive at the island and met the two.

"Tch, this is annoying," Tohka clicks her tongue, "Spirit Territory!"

She then activates a temporary area shield around us protecting us from the two Berserker's duel. I don't understand, why would the twins be upset about this. Dammit, I need to start getting my 'A' game up.

I gripped my heart in panic knowing everything is in chaos for the most part.

"I have a request to make that will please us both, Yuzuru," Kaguya offers.

"Listen. Go on," Yuzuru replies.

"I believe you have your mind already set on that one," She gave her sister a smug telling her 'You know what I mean.'

"Understood. Of course,"

"THE ONE WHO SHALL FALL, WINS!"

As the two declare their clash begins. In a blink of an eye the twins disappear only to leave streaks of light at high speed and dark clouds surrounding their battlefield.

For one thing I need to stop this once in for all.

Tohka was still observing.

"COME ON THIS ISN'T HOW ITS SUPPOSE TO BE!" I tried calling them out but it was no use. They were high up in the air so logically saying the couldn't hear me.

Woah there.

I just got sudden chills running down my arm. Tohka looked alert but stayed on her guard. It seems that we're not the only ones here.

"Shido, keep your guard because its not only us out here," She gets into a stand.

It was pitch black right now but in the dark further from the woods, these green light began to emit and shine. The hell? That odd. Following huge wind storms and trees getting blown, I might mistake these place to be haunted.

"What the hell are these?" I asked.

Now they are looking a bit visible. Wait for robots? They look pretty advance.

Suddenly a new voice emerges in the shadow behind these machines.

"Model number D-D-0-0-7... {BanderSnatch}." Revealing it to be none other than the photographer?