Chapter 13: Princess V.S Nightmare!

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

Itsuka Resident - Tohka's Room

Tohka POV

Hmm? Its morning already? Damn it almost felt like 10 minutes since I got into bed, maybe it would been wise to not have any midnight snacks on a school night.

I'll put that as a reminder to myself.

I quickly got up from my bed move my blanket away and open the blind windows. The sun outside from my window begins to shine my room.

Alright this is the day... The day I beat the hell outta Kurumi and shatter her illusions.

Oh that reminds me, ever since I got home yesterday after that Arcade play date with Origami. I had Kurumi's set of lingerie that she bought from the store lying around on top my desk, I should frame it.

I got up from my bed and walk towards my desk and to where I placed the black undergarments but to my surprise it was gone from the spot. My heart rapidly knock many times.

But I was left with a note saying.

Don't go stealing other people's stuff, Tohka.

- Kurumi

That girl! She used one of her shadow manipulation to get inside my room and snatch the garments!

Dangit what a total buzzkill.

Here I thought I would have it framed inside my room and with one miracle that this was just a crazy bizarre dream I would have bragged at the Kurumi fanbase and simps and that I managed to get a hold and stole her black lingerie undergarments.

Just my luck.

I then shrug it off and proceed my way downstairs, This morning has been rather quiet than usual. That way be good and suspicious at the same time. I did not like it in one bit.

As soon as I turn the doorknob open I was meet with a very wet surprise.

SPLASH

Someone better write their last words in a piece of paper because currently now I am soaking wet from my whole top and the bucket which was at the top of the door has fallen directly to my head.

I swear someone is going to die today, Not just Kurumi Tokisaki.

My ears were picking up something as I move the door away from me and notice Shido was chuckling and is he giving me a smug.

Little shit you set this up.

I stood there not once step was done to get close to him and beat his ass. I simply just observe from that distance to see if he gives me a water bucket connection response.

Shido was too busy chuckling before erupting a huge laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHA! You know Tohka, I was going to say a wet pussy joke. But it seems like your pussy is already drenched!" Shido kept laughing.

Was this a come back from all the crap I have done?

I began to chuckle as well as I menacingly approached Shido, who was still laughing his ass off.

"Shiiiiiiido," My eyes suddenly glowed. Shido got my attention as it started tensed up. He stopped laughing slowly until.

"Eh?" He nervously laughed.

"You think you're Mr Funnyman huh?" I began to crack my knuckle, "Well big mistake Mr Funnyman."

"W-wa-wait Tohka! I could explain! It's not like I set it all up when you went to be- oh shit!" He quickly cupped his mouth to not leak anymore information.