Chapter 4: Why Me?!

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

Spirit World

Tohka's POV

Shido just asked me on a date!?

Even though I'm in a woman's body, I'm still a man in the inside.

Am I still straight?!

"Hello there, You seemed to be having some trouble."

Oh great.

it's Phantom.

Wait why is she talking to me this early in the volume?

"Why are you here?!" I demanded.

"Ara ara~ I'm only observing. I wouldn't intervened at this time now would I?"

"Wait a minute! I got a quick question!"

"Hmm?"

"Since you made me take the sephira crystal for <Sandalphon> and the fact that I'm a pure spirit now, don't I have a year to live?"

"Yes. You do have a year to live. Once all of the spirits Shinji has brought together. I would take this opportunity to take back the crystal I have give to you all and bring back my beloved Shinji Takamiya." She sadistically smile.

"..."

"..."

"Lady, You're fucking insane!"

I knew Mio would do anything to get her love back. But this is just insane. I mean why put me to all of this crap in the first place? I only wish that a useless water goddess should have resurrect me instead of this insane overpowered maniac spirit.

"I'm only doing this for Shinji... ... ... But there's a possibility for your survival to extend."

"And that is?"

In her hand she has made two Date A Live volumes appeared. They were labeled Vol 18 and 19.

"Before, I chose you as a the candidate of <Sandalphon> I took a peak from your memories of your previous life and they were interesting."

Oh god, those were my trump cards. Crap what she is going to say about that?

"It appears that you have knowledge about the future events that is coming upon us, Am I right?" Mio asked.

"Y- yes."

I can't lie to her face. Otherwise it could end worse.

"Huh?"

She then have Vol 18 at the last page as she skimmed read through it. Oh no that's where Shido used Zafkiel to travel back in time, before the battle of DEM even happened. It's were Shido ask Reine on a date.

"Ah so Shinji used a time bullet to prevent from what this Volume 18 has done." She was pretty intrigued with the amount of content it has to offer. "I understand your plan now."