Aunesti Love Clarke
9:02 am
November 7th, 2022

Aunesti's House

i woke up seeing jaivyn asleep on my chest. i sarted to get up before he tightened his grip on my waist.

"i needa use the bathroooommm." i said tryna wiggle out his grip.

he smacked his lips and let me go and i went to use the bathroom. since it was monday and i had a in person class later today i started to get ready. when i went back in the room to get my clothes i saw jaivyn still asleep and holdin onto one of dem big ass teddy bears he won fa me. i laughed and picked got one of his hoodies i stole and a pair of sweats.

i put my faux locs inna low messy bun and did my edges. i put on my tasman uggs since it was lowkey cold and grabbed my purse and booksack and left. before i drove off i texted jaivyn where i was goin and that i would bring him some food back.

10:36 am

"BAEEE IM HOME" i said yellin when i came through the door.

i went and put the food on the counter and looked around seein nobody. jaivyn didnt have his car so he couldnt go nowhere unless somebody came and got him. i checked my room and the guest room and still saw nobody. i started to worry so i called jaivyn but his phone went straight to voicemail.

right when i was finna call my dad i heard movement so i grabbed my gun and took it off safety.

"WHO TF IN MY HOUSE?!" i yelled walkin around.

suddenly somebody came up from behind makin me turn around and point my gun at them.

"damn bae chillout, its js me." jaivyn said playfully puttin his hands up.

"jaivyn dont play wit me like that, i thought somebody broke into my fuckin house." i said puttin my back on safety. i put it back in the drawer and jaivyn came up and hugged me.

"ian know you was all big and bad like that bae." he said puttin his head in my neck.

"if you think somebody breakin in yo house, what you gon do!" i said laughin.

"and since you wanna scare me and shi youan gettin yo food i said gettin out of his grip and runnin to get the bag of food.

"bae i was js playin, chillouttt." he said tryna get the food.

"i was js playin, hea come get yo raggedy food." i said and passed him plate. i went to that chicken and waffles place and got us some. we went and sat at the island and ate our food.

"when you outta school what you tryna do?" jaivyn asked.

"ionk yet, we might go back to louisiana wean been there inna while." i said and shrugged.

"loretta and nem think they grown and goin outta town that week so my ass gon be hungry." jaivyn said groanin.

"what if we all do a road trip back? we can all go and i can tell my dad about it so he can arrange everything." i said smilin hard asf.

"that gon be fun bae, we can start plannin it out now." jaivyn said.

"ok so its gon be me, you, my brothers, my dad, kion, lyric, alaina, and tru unless she goin wit mrs. loretta and trey." i said.

"yeah they bringin her wit them but everybody prolly ain doin nothin. so we could get one big ass van or 2 suvs."

"prolly 2 suvs, just incase."

"you right."

"ok lemme call my dad." i said puttin my plate in the trash.

"aight lemme go text kion and nem about it." jaivyn said startin to text the boys gc.

Fine Ass Niggas‼️

yoo, yall tryna go wit aunesti and nem to louisiana

ak🔫‼️
my nigga we alr goin

im talkin abt bringin evb, dumb fuck

kion🤡
ill come, ian doin shi anyway

aight zaire bring alaina and kion bring lyric

zai🧨
aight coo

end of text thread

"aight i texted yo brothers and kion and they gon tell alaina and lyric." i said seein aunesti hang up the phone.

"ok my dad gettin our airbnb and cars ready so we wont have any prollems wit that." i said

———————————————————————
kinda short chapter but its coo🤷‍♀️
im doin a time skip to the trip in the next chapter

BUT THANK YOU FOR 8K READS AND 260 LIKES, i really appreciate it and yall continue to blow my shi up.

ian proofread YET