As Han was putting all of the bowls and forks with spoons on the table, you were examining what everyone looked like.

You saw Lee know settling down to sit. Chan was taking out the ramen from the delivery bag, while Seungmin and Jeongin were getting the drinks for everyone.

Changbin was just staring at the food. Lee know looks back, his eyes boring into yours. He smiles a little before parting his lips to talk.

"y/n, come sit here." Lee know said with a cheerful voice. As you try to walk towards him, you get pulled back by Hyunjin.

You stumble back, your head snapping towards him. Hyunjin faces comes closer to your ear, his hot breath making you shudder.

"Sit next to me." He spoke in a demanding yet whisper like voice. He pulls back, his eyes met with yours.

"Okay?" He question's. You only nod, Hyunjin flashes you a smile before walk towards a chair. He sit on the chair, pulling another chair closer to his.

He looks up at you, patting the chair to signal you to come here and sit on it. You walk towards Hyunjin, sitting down on the chair.

As you sit on the chair, Hyunjin pulls the chair you're sitting on even closer to his, no space left between yours and his chair.

"Yah y/n, why didn't you sit next to me?" Lee know asks with a pout. You only chuckle at him.

"Because i told her to sit next to me." Hyunjin cuts your chuckle off by speaking and flashing Lee know a fake smile.

-

"You guys im tired." Changbin speaks up. You all finished eating and now are sitting in the living room. Han and Lee know are doing something on their phones, Seungmin is drinking his juice.

Changbin spread over the chair he is sitting on like it's a bed, Chan is listening to his music, Felix is sitting next to you, examining you from head to toe.

While you're sitting on Hyunjin's lap, again. His hands are wrapped around your waist, holding you close as your back rests on his chest.

"Isn't it weird how every time y/n sits here, she sits on Hyunjin's lap and not on an actual chair or seat?" Felix speaks up.

"I find it cute." Says Han while wiggling his eyebrows. You hear Felix scoff under his breath. Hyunjin seems to have fallen asleep since the weight of his head on your shoulder has gotten heavier.

You hear small puffs leaving his mouth, his hot breath fanning your skin which makes you relax.

You slowly turn your head, looking at Felix. You see him staring intensely at you and Hyunjin. 'What' you mouth to him with a small smile.

"What are those?" Felix asks in a low voice, pointing towards your neck. Your smile quickly leaves your face, your eyes widen in fright.

Shit the hickeys-

"Oh..they are nothing!"

"y/n im not a kid, they are hickeys, aren't they?" He asks in a low but unsure voice. He can't really see your neck because of the low lighting.

You are left speechless. You don't know what to say to fix this situation.

Think y/n, think!

Just as you came up with a lie, you get cut off by a hoarse voice.

"Yes they are hickeys, why do you ask?" Hyunjin question Felix as his head leaves your shoulder and turns towards his direction.

Felix only widens his eyes in pure shock. His mouth parts open, he doesn't know what to say at this sudden statement.