Sasuke Uchiha (2)

Kimido and Deidara set off to find the arrogant Uchiha. Deidara grumbled something about 'emo uchiha's with their sharingan'.

Apparently Sasuke was on the move to kill the Jinchuriki and the fact that Sasuke was had a team with him made it harder.

Kimido P.O.V

Heh, that Uchiha, what is he thinking? Killing the Kyuubi's host? No way in kami's name is that going to happen.

"I'm getting bored, where is the Uchiha bastard." Deidara grumbled, obviously he was annoying by the insects that were pestering him.

I just 'hn-ed'. It wasn't long until I sensed four chakra signatures, sitting down. I activated my Sharingan. One had chakra levels to a mid-jonin level, and two others had a chunnin level.

But it was the big one that suprised me the most.

He had chakra levels to rival a bijuu. Though I had 50 times more, the rigorous training Madara had put me through helped me a lot with my strength and agility.

Deidara's whisper broke me out of my trance."I'll take the girl and the boy. You take the giant and Sasuke, make your blood clone thingy," He ordered quietly.

I just 'hn-ed' in response and widened my eyes and smirked. Karin Uzumaki. I know her. No talent whatsoever.

I went around the bush while Deidara dived straight in.

I just sighed and shook my head. Looking around, I snatched Karin and teleported her with Kamui and knocked her out too.

I jumped in and made a blood clone. Sasuke stared at me eyeing my Mangekyo.

"Who are you?" He snickered, activating his Sharingan. I smirked when he stumbled back.

Sasuke P.O.V

He... What the hell? His chakra levels are off the charts!

And he was part of the Akatsuki from what I could tell.

The guy just smirked at me, and a clone appeared beside him.

My eyes goggled. He was an actual human! Heart, spine, liver... He had everything a human needed!

Who is this guy?

Kimido P.O.V

I sighed, and unsheathed my pale white katana.

"Don't kill the Uzumaki brat and make this easy on yourself." I ordered, my Mangekyo and Sasuke's Sharingan having a stare down, Sasuke having a full blown death glare.

"I don't care who the f*ck you are." He spat arrogantly. I facepalmed, are all Uchihas arrogant little shits?

He rushed forward, blinded by his rage.
I just dodged each attack he threw at me, getting bored by the second.

"No wonder Itachi killed the whole clan that night. Are all Uchihas little weaklings?" I taunted, making him glare at me.

He jumped backwards and hurled a fire jutsu at me. I jumped back.

"Mizo no Sutairu: Suirō-jutsu! (Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!)" I shouted, forming handseals. The water bursted out, extinguishing the fireball aimed at me.

"Uddo Sutairu: Mukosei Kēji-Jutsu! (Wood Style: Cage Seal Jutsu!)" I shouted, his body sealed tight, making him squish together.

I put him under Tsukiyomi, making the Uchiha drop to the ground with a thud.

I looked over to see my blood clone putting the giant under Tsukiyomi.

I heard explosions coming from the south. I sighed and shook my head. Deidara must've been making those clay giant things again.

TP* P.O.V

Deidara formed a ball of clay and dropped it onto the water user.

"Katsu!" He shouted, the ball of clay exploded into bits. When the smoke cleared you could see a panting Suigetsu, glaring at the blonde Akatsuki member.

But before he could say anything, he heard a shout.

"Uddo Sutairu: Mukosei Kēji-Jutsu! (Wood Style: Cage Seal Jutsu!)" Kimido shouted a familiar jutsu. Wooden columns bursted into life, coiling around the swordsman.

"Urgh! Get me out of here!" He said, squirming around in the trap.

Kimido just sighed, suppressing a yawn.

"Well, tell Pain we got one for interrogation," The Akatsuki member ordered. Kimido's blood clone saluted and teleported to Amegakure

Kimido sat down on the ground and formed some handseals.

~At The Akatsuki Base~

Tobi was getting impatient. He wondered when the next ninja would come for interrogation.

Just then, Kimido walked through the door, carrying an unconscious Suigetsu on his back.

'Speak of the Devil,' Tobi thought, shaking his head.

"Got one for Interrogation." The member said, nodding off to Tobi, who just whooped in joy.

"Another soul to take! Yay! Thanks Kimido-senpai!" Tobi squealed in delight, snatching the swordsman from Kimido's grasp.

Kimido shook his head and sighed,"I will never understand him and his insane ways." He said, sitting down.

Everyone in the room sweat dropped at this, even Pain thought the scene was funny.

Kimido looked up at the clock and blinked.

"Well, time for me to go. Original-sama is bringing in the report for the mission." Kimido said, and melted away, leaving everyone, excluding Pain, in shock.

'Blood Clone?!' They all thought, blinking rapidly.