"Regulus?"

"Mhm."

Regulus.

Callie sighed. Up until then, he wasn't sure if he liked her. Callie, of course, was hoping he did. But she was also hoping he didn't. It was her plan to go back to her world. She had no idea if she could come back here. But if there was no way, then she couldn't afford a love that could never be between her and Regulus.

Yes, it was already painful to fall in love with him and then get rejected. But she knew her heart wouldn't be able to take it if he reciprocated the feelings but they had no way of being together.

But she couldn't help loving him. She couldn't stop the feelings even though she wants to. Regulus who was just her fictional crush turned into Regulus who was her love, a real romantic love.

She wanted to laugh at herself. Really? She fell in love with a fictional man? But was he still fictional after knowing he and this world was real?

"We're back- Callie?" Sirius snapped her out of her thoughts.

Her eyes drifted to them, hugging thick and thin twigs and woods they probably found somewhere in the middle of the forest.

"You're awake," said Remus.

"Awake and back." She grinned.

But Regulus was pinned where he stood beside Sirius. He wanted to drop his share of the woods and run to Callie and hug her. But his mind told him not to for he had no reason to do so. Why would he be too excited and happy to hug her? He seldomly hugged Sirius so why should he hug her? A Regulus Black would never do that.

So, he calmly put his twigs and wood down at the same pace as Sirius and Remus—he made sure of that—and stood up to go to Callie. He let the two Marauders go first.

"How's the sleep, Sleeping Beauty?" Remus asked.

Callie chuckled, understanding what he meant. But Regulus wasn't happy. What Sleeping Beauty?

"Sleeping Beauty has a pounding headache." She pointed to her temple.

"Which prince gave the true love's kiss and woke you up?"

True love's kiss?! Callie was kissed by someone while they were away?! Pettigrew and Potter let that happen?!

"Prince Sun did."

Who was Prince Sun?!

Oh.

Sun, as in sun star?

"I'm sorry. What language are you two speaking?" Regulus thanked his brother for saying that. He certainly wanted answers.

"Sleeping Beauty is a fairy tale in the muggle world. She was cursed to fall asleep until she was given a true love's kiss. Remus decided I am her and the sun woke me up."

Oh. So that was just it. Nothing anything Regulus knew he wouldn't like. Good. Good. He sounded more relieved than he wanted to.

"Hey," Regulus put her attention to him.

"Hey."

Sirius eyed Remus who was already eyeing him. They fought the smile pushing their cheeks up. Remus tapped his friend's shoulder and pushed him out of the scene. Those two might not know it yet but they saw the way they looked at each other. And they'd rather have them figure it out themselves than tell them about it straight away.

"They have their own heads and mouths, let them figure it out and say it themselves," said Sirius when they talked about that a few nights ago in the Gryffindor Common Room.